Day 1, Freshman year

As I walked down the hallway on our first day of highschool, I noticed the dweebs. There was something different about them. What was it?.... Well Ed was playing his DS battling the other stupid head eddy....wait....where is the dork, Double D? I searched for Double, but no luck. Nazz caught me right before I went up the stairs to the second level. "Hey, silly, where are you headed off to? Freshman Orientation is in the Gym!" Before I could object she had already dragged me to the gym...

**************************************

Orientation is done, my schedule reads:

first block - English I                                room 306

second block- Alg II                                room 547

third block-  P.E                                      GYM

fourth block- weightlifting            field house

 I know that Double D wouldn't be in P.E or weightlifting for that matter. Looks like that's the bell for second block, seeing as we did jsut spend the whole first block in the GYM because of frickin orientation. 5...4...7... 541, 546, .... 547! I walked into the almost empty room, as I was among of the few that came straight to their classes. I immediately spotted Double D, I waved, but he didn't see me for he had his face in a book and writing something down. A smile creep onto my face, for this image brought back so many memories of middle school. I made my way over to him, "Hey Double D, mind if I with you?" I lean on the desk to the right of him. It was freezing cold but I tried hard not to make a face.  It flips over as EDD begins to open up his mouth. I fall on the floor butt first making this *thump* sound. I begin to blush, then he reaches for my hand to help me up, "If you stay this silly then...sure," He smiles helping me up off of the cold hard ground. I begin to rub my butt a bit for it hurts now. I brushed myself off, picked up the desk and sat behind Double D. "So where are the rest of the dweebs?" I let out a small chuckle, he chuckled too, "They won't have any of my classes this year....or any year after this." Noticing that bell had just rung, I sat back into my desk and took out my binder. I also noticed that out of about the 30 desks in the room only about 10 of them were filled. 

You notice that there are only about 10 or 15 people here? where is everyone else? -kev

*bhmm bhmmm...bhmmmmm bhmmmmm...*

Double D pulls out his phone and reads the text. takes a look around for his self. "haha that's cute..."

You do realize that only a few select amount made it into the Alg II , the rest are taking either Alg I over again, and then coming to Alg II, or they're going to be taking bridge to Alg I because they don't quite understand it. Soo on that note, Great Job on gettin' in here ;) -DD

My heart started to kind of race when I saw the winkie face. I didn't understand why it was doing this, so I just ignored it. "O.K. Class, My name is Ms. Richardson, I'm your Alg II Teacher, welcome to high school!!!" She claps her hands, and starts to hand out the assignment for today. "I don't do introductions so welcome and let's get right to it, shall we?" Chuckling, she erases her name off of the board and writes the first equation  5(32-7)+56-48=? I copied the equation down..."Can aniiee---...Yes?"  "May I answer it?"  Her face changes to a laughing face, and says sure go ahead.  She rolls her wrist with this 'come on and answer sunny' expression on it. Double D turns around and snatches my paper up, scans over it and realizes...i'm right... "133 ma'am..." She stops laughing and starts to clap. "Now where is your calculator sonny boy? I know you must have one...?"  Double D stands up and calmly walked to the front of the room to the teacher and hands her the paper. She goes over it, then grabs her a calculator herself and checks it, sure enough I was right. He walks back and gives me that paper, pulls his phone out and sends me a text...