Prologue

Layla's P.O.V

Omg!!!
Finally a date with Luther Daniels!! Luther has been my crush since 1st grade! So this is a big day for me!
Anyways, during 3rd period Paisley and I were rewriting our essays, because apparently it wasn't "formal" enough. So Jamie came over to our table and showed me her phone. I was all confused, because why would Jamie hand me her phone...her life is her phone.
I just stared at her in shock.
"You're giving me your phone?!?"
"Of course not, read the text idiot."
I looked at the back and forth text of Jamie and Luther.
I read everything from yesterday night, but only one thing caught my eye so quick...

Luther: Can you see if Layla is available for a date this Saturday?

I almost exploded from my seat.
A DATE?!?! WITH LUTHER?!?
This couldn't be happening, I looked over it again just to make sure and...YES IT WAS STILL THERE!

Jamie smiled, "So are you going to say yes, when he asks you?"
I froze...he was going to ask me face-to-face?
"I don't know...I want to go, but he's going to ask me. I thought that conversation was a way of asking me..."

Jamie froze for a minute then bursted out laughing.
"That is no way to ask a girl out on a date!"

Paisley looked up from her table and faced Jamie, "Like...can you shut up?"
Jamie stopped laughing and turned to face Paisley,
"Who are you suppose to be talking to like that?"
Paisley rolled her eyes and continued to work, mumbling the words, "You, dumb ass shit".
Jamie didn't hear that luckily, but I did so I turned to look at Paisley for a while just to give her the look.
"As I was saying, That is no way to ask out a girl."

True, but I wouldn't mind. I mean all she has to do is send him a text saying I said yes...without coming face to face...
"I'll let you work, when passing period comes that is when the excitement comes!"
Jamie left with some kind of two step.

After a while of working, the bell rang. I packed my stuff and gave my teacher my essay. Paisley did the same, but she asked if she could finish at lunch.
Mrs. Chasl nodded and smiled. Her name is the weirdest...its prounced Castle....
Anyways, Jamie and I walked to our lockers and there Luther stood. His brown hair somehow swept by itself, like how all the cute boys hair did in the movies. His blue eyes literally twinkled...creepy, but romantic.

"Hey Layla.", he said.
I stood there like an idiot staute.
Jamie face palmed herself, "Wake up you dork!"
"WAKE UP!!!"
"WAKE UP!!!!