One

Kehlani: In the MM

"Why a nigga calling yo phone at 1 in the morning Lani?" Trell stands at my bedroom door while i'm laying in bed watching Rosewood. This show is bomb!

"Because he wants to have a conversation" I nonchalantly respond not taking my eyes off the tv.

"You fucking that nigga?" he asks

"My pussy, my business. Now hand me my phone" I say taking my eyes off the tv to look at him.

"Thats MINE. And if I find out you giving my shit away, I'll kill you and that weak ass nigga" He threatens me clearly upset.

"Yeah yeah yeah I hear you. Now give me my phone" I say getting up and reaching for my phone and put it in the air so I cant reach due to the fact he is 6'2 and I am 5'1.

"Nah nigga you good." he say and tries to walk away with it so i grabbed his shirt to pull him back.

"Give me my fucking phone Trell. I'm done playing with you" I say to him reaching for my phone when he turns around.

"Ill shatter this bitch" he raise his voice a little.

"I triple dog dare yo big muscle face ass to break my phone. Bitch before it hit the ground Ill be in the back of a police car" when i said that he looked at me like I had two heads.

"I'm not even gone argue with you man. Here's yo funky ass phone" he said shoving my phone in my hands. "Just know youre mine and only mine"

"Shut the fuck up! I don't belong to you nor the nigga that was calling. You don't pay not a bill thats in my name. You're a friend that I occasionally fuck, but you knew that. Don't claim something you didn't want to claim before you got a taste." I spoke the pure truth.

"You dont have shame in your game huh?" he asked crossing his arms and leaning on the wall.

"Its not a game, its real life. I wanted it to be an us but you wanted this so dont worry about shit i got going on when im not fucking you." I say and walk back to my queen sized bed to lay down. Sliding back ontop of my red silk comforter and cross my legs and arms to finish watching my tv show.

"Lani........ LANI" he yells because i'm not responding.

"I am sorry but at this moment she doesn't allow fuck shit be said to her, please leave a message after the beep... BEEP BITCH" I say just to make him mad and it kind of made me laugh a little but eyes never left the tv screen.

"you really be testing my patience."

"fuck your patience" i snap back

"Im gone end up beating yo ass" Trell threatens.

"I hear you buddy" I come back and say just to piss him off more.

"I hate yo attitude"

"I know a nigga who like it" i say turning my head towards him to see him standing there with his fist balled and turning red, I never seen a darkskin turn red. "Are you mad buddy?" I ask him smiling

"You smiling now until I break yo fucking face" he makes another threat

"another one" I say thinking of dj khaled voice when I say it so I instantly burst into laughter.

"I'm just gone leave before I do something that Im going to do something i'm gone regret." then he blows and walk in the direction of the living room.

"SHOULD'VE BEEN DID THAT" I yell so he can hear me and to of course piss him off some more. I heard his footsteps a little more like he was pacing the floor then I heard the house door slam. IF HE THOUGHT I GAVE A FUCK, HE GUESSED IT LIKE A MOTHAFUCKA! As soon as I heard that I called my bestfriend Kevin to come over, not even twenty minutes after the call I hear a knock on the door. Knowing it was him I opened the door. He follow me in my room and we sit down on my bed.

"What happened now bitch?" .. yes he is gay

"Trell kills me girl. I cant stand his ass. He gets mad when a nigga calling me but don't want to cuff me" I vent to Kevin

"I told you when you seen his triple chunk of sexy ass chocolate self that he was gone end up being a fuck nigga full of fuck shit." He tells me so

"I would leave him alone but i like him... a lot. Maybe i'm just dumb" I say and blow laying down. I look up at him and he's looking at me crazy.

"PLEASE DON'T TELL ME YOU LOVE THIS NIGGA LANI!" he yells and i shush him. "NO I'M NOT ABOUT TO BE QUIET BITCH I'VE BEEN KNOWING YOU FOR 10YEARS AND NEVER HEARD THE WORD LOVE COME OUT YO NASTY ASS LIPS." he yells and I started laughing buyt go serious shortly afterwards.

"These past two years I been fucking with Trell but i'm not gone say I love him but my feelings is really deep for him. You know how bad it hurts to know he leave your house to another bitch house to get what you cant give him but you can't say shit because he's not yours so you talk to other niggas but always curve em when they ask for the pussy because even though he's not yours, you're still his. Well , you like to tell yourself that." I respond and catch a tear that was coming out my eye.

Trell:

I left Lani house and went straight to my other bitch house. Kehlani gone end up making me put my hands on her and she think its funny. I know she not fucking around with nobody else but I think by me fucking other people she gone get fed up and leave my ass alone. I would say I wouldn't give a fuck but that's been my lil baby for the longest. We was never official because I don't want to be tied down but she handles all my business. From shit like selling a little for me to making me doctor appointments and keeping me healthy because she knows Ill end up forgetting when Im in the streets.

I'm at this bitch named Tanya house but i'm sitting in my car infront of the house debating if i want go in and get right but went against and went to my brother house. Pulling off i start thinking about me and Lani argument and it just makes me more mad. I called my brother to open the gate to his house and the gates starts opening. I drive up the driveway and parked the car, hopping out and walking in the house.

"TRAY!" i yell through the mini mansion calling out for my brother.

"POOL ROOM!" he yelled back and I walked in there and seen two bad ass bitches in the pool naked. This how I know i'm at my big bro house. I look at him on a lounge chair in red swim trunks, sunglasses and a cowboy hat, smoking a blunt. i start laughing.

"You look dumb as fuck" I tell this nigga and laugh harder.

"I look like a rich nigga with no worries, and that i am" He says and hit the blunt again. I shake my head and grabbed the blunt and hit it myself and sat down in the next lounge chair. "Wassup with you youngin?" he asks

"Nigga im 24 and your 26. Dont start that shit but I need to talk to you about Lani" my brother knows about her because I used to show her off and still do.

"You bitch about her all the time to me nigga just let her go. I'm starting to think you love Lil Lady" he says and i hit the blunt once more and pass it back to him.

"When if I say you right?" I ask him. I think i do love Lani.

"Ill tell you that you a fucking lie. If you love somebody you wouldn't make her feel like she's competing for yo stupid ass. Bro Lani probably cry herself to sleep because she knows after you leave her place you going to another bitch crib but you dont see that. Ever since yall still been fucking around you the only nigga that tasted her pussy unlike the rest of the nasty, roast beef pussy bitches you fuck with. But you been playing with that girl heart and mind for the past 2 years. Get yo shit straight and realize what you fucking up."