Two

Lani:

After his little tantrum he ended back in my bed later on that night. I was sleeping so peaceful after my best friend left then i felt a dip in my bed and arms wrap around me so i didn't bother getting up because i knew who it was. 

I roll out of the bed, peeling his arms from around me and walk in the bathroom. Looking in the mirror i see my once perfect bun , messy. Once an innocent little girl with my mind made that i wasn't settling for less than being someones wife, now a 22 year old woman who's having sex with a man who sleep around with other women and not even think twice about settling down.

I look out the mirror disappointed in myself. I turn my shower on and take my clothes off, stepping in the shower i start thinking more deep. Maybe he likes temporary to feel like forever. Live in the moment and don't hold back. It sound a little off the wall but its smart. We're still young so why rush into love and settling? I have a whole life to live so why waste it looking for somebody to love me and hold me down when i'm still learning how to love myself and hold myself down? I hate the games he play but Ill rather play along than play dumb, I know how to play it now.

30 mins into the shower I started getting prune so I hopped out, grabbed a towel from over the rack that sits over the toilet and dried off. Remembering that Trell was in my apartment I grabbed my all white robe and wrapped it around myself before walking back out.

"TRELL!" I scream so he can get up and go find him somewhere to go while i go make some runs. I honestly just don't want him around me right now. I just feel so dumb for him.  "TRELL , GET YO ASS UP AND FIND SOMEWHERE TO GO. GET OUT MY SHIT!"

"Why you gotta be so fuckin extra , get yo fine ass back in bed" he mumble in a real sleepy voice.

"No get yo ass out of my bed ." I say and mush his head.

"Dog get the fuck away from me. You see i'm sleep. Either get back in bed while i rub on 'dat ass or get out. Your choice baby"  I look at this nigga like he crazy as hell.

"Trell get yo black ass out my bed and im not yo baby, you got me confused with one of yo other bitches" I mush his head again this time he grabbed my hand and pulled me on the bed and got on top of me. Him just so chocolate ! - but i got to play my role. SCENE ! "get off me man"

"Why you acting so tough today lil nigga?" he ask me and lay on top of me with his face in my neck.

"aint nobody acting tough , i just dont want to deal with you nomore bro" I finally say. He lift up a little bit and look at me like he's beyond confused. "What ?" i ask

"You got me fucked up, you not going nowhere " he dryly says, gets up and sit on the edge of the bed.

"What do you mean I got you fucked ? You got me fucked up thinking about to continue fucking with somebody who only wants me when they choose AND on top of that be loyal to yo dirty dick ass. You know how i feel about you and how i rock but you still decide to play on me. Fuck you Trell, niggas dying to treat me right and im sittin here dealing with this? I'm straight on it. Get yo shit and get out my crib Trell and I'm being so serious." I said but a part of me praying he didn't listen to me and that'll he say he's gonna change.

"No i'm not going nowhere Lani, you gone have to kill me . If I come home to you every night why be mad about what i do before coming home?" he ask and that kind of hurt my feelings, I just busted out in tears.

"I HATE YOU SO MUCH!" I scream. I ran towards him and jawed his shit with my right , I tried throwing the left but he grabbed my arm by then and slammed me on the bed . He grabbed me by my throat so I was scratching his arms trying to get from under his super tight grip .

"Keep yo mothafuckon hands off me before I have to beat yo lil ass " he said through clenched teeth and released me. I started crying harder so I got from under him and ran to my closet . I threw on a pair of black leggings, a black Nike jacket and my blue Nike foamposites. I rushed out the closet and then my room without looking at him sitting on the bed . I went to the kitchen and grabbed my keys &a purse off the island and rushed out the front door of my apartments. I can't stop crying, I think I fell in love with this man but he wouldn't give a fuck . I got to let him go , he get me too emotional.

I hopped in the car and pulled off fast as fuck , doing 80mph on a 50mph street . The tears rolling down and my mind is just every where.

I just can't ..... *CRASSHHHHH*

Trell:

I can see it in her face that I just hurt her feelings but i just dont see why she wanna be with me. I'm a street nigga, I can be gone any day. I can be killed or go to jail. You need stability in a relationship and my lifestyle don't come with that. I'm not about to worry about that right now cus she not going nowhere. She's mine and kill her myself if she even THINK about leaving me alone. She special to me and she know that , why do she need a title so bad ?