Back at One

"Bitch where have you been I haven't heard from you in a minute bitch!!!"

Tabby yelled running up to me at my locker. We are getting ready to go to lunch.

"Damn girl I've been chilling shit I miss you too."

We walked into the cafeteria and as usual it was so many hungry niggas standing there to get a plate. Once we grabbed our plates we sat at our usual table. Me and Tabby ranted bout everything.

How Tobias and Rae fought and I even told her I fought Rae and oh did that make her day. But our lil happiness was soon soured when Rae came walking up.

"Sup tabby...hey bae"

He said sitting down beside me.

"Ooo see Tobias let yo yellow ass walk away best believe Tabby gonna carry you out on a gurney.!"

She popped taking off her hoops.

"Man, chill bruh I just came to talk to my bae damn."

"Umm breaking news this was just was reported, Nigga He aint Yours NO MORE!"

Tabby was going in.

"Yea cute yall think that...but yea I wanted to talk to you."

"About what___."

I stopped in my tracks because Rae quickly gripped and squeezed the shit out of my side.

"I just wanna talk to you."

He responded leaning in and kissed me on my neck.

"Umm you ok Alex."

"Yea...yea."

"On free period come to the health class room...ok"

He said squeezing me tighter.

"Ok...I'll come."

Then he hugged me and left.

"Umm and that was about...look bitch I got my v-lean a razor and some hot sauce best friend I'll fuck it up."

"Nah... he just wanna talk. It's cool."

I spoked. Then the bell rung. The next period I had Tobias with. I was happy to see him since I didn't see him at lunch.

"Bae where you were."

"I was with coach He wanna put me as captain."

"Awe thats good...congrats bae."

I whispered to him.

"Yea...but umm what's this tab talking about you and Rae meeting up for what?!"

Damn I was gonna choke that bitch. She can't water if it was frozen. That's the last thing I need was him to know.

"It's nothing really...bae he asked for some notes for our test in health."

"But why he got to get them from you."

"Bae please...it's just notes."

Tobias gave me that look like yea you lying to me. But I could not risk them two bumping heads again.

"It better be just notes. I don't trust him."

"I know bae but trust me."

I said put my hand on his shoulder. I turned around and put my ear buds in and fake as if I was interested in what was being taught. Finally, the bell rung for free period. Tobias stormed out the door with one of his homeboys.

Good I guess he had to go to not think about me and Rae meeting up. Gathering my thing I started to the Health room. In the Gym...I walked into the class room and of course it was empty and Rae was sitting right there on the teacher's desk.

"Ok Rae so what____."

"I know you aint trying to boss."

He cut me off. Walking over to me he shut the door behind me and locked it.

"Look Rae____."

"Shut the fuck up!"

He said pushing me in the back of my head.

"Rae____."

"I told yo ass you weren't leaving me. You mine nigga."

"Ok Let me go Rae."

I said with my voice shaking.

"Hell nah...I don't let you get to loose time to get that ass back right!"

He spoked stepping towards me. I was backing up so much I didn't realize I back up into the supply closet. Rae gave me big ass smile and slammed the door behind us.

"RAE PLEASEEEE!!!!"

I shouted but if was too late. Rae feed me a fist full of anger. Throwing me back and forth from shelf to shelf. Stomping and kicking me.

"Swing back bitch!"

He yelled at me punching me in the jaw. He drilled into me like he was trying make sure I wasn't recognizable.

"Get yo bitch ass up nigga!"

He snatched me up on to my feet. Gripping me round my neck. He was trying to squeeze the life out of me.

"Rae...I can't...please."

"What the fuck I told you Alex....YOU MINES IM YO MAN NIGGA!!"

"Rae...please."

"Who yo nigga?!"

"Yu...you"

My voice began to become light. I was starting to feel light headed. Finally letting me go I dropped to the floor. Gasping for air.

"And you better tell that bitch nigga to stay the FUCK away from you! Or ima have that nigga blackout.!!"

Rae hollered kicking me in my stomach. I was drool and bleeding. Aching in pain all over and he stood there towering over me.

"And I don't want to have this conversation again."

He spoked his final words and stomped out the door. I laid there in my drool blood and tears, aching and pain. Thinking to myself why the hell I had to come and talk to him. The rest of school day I stayed in there not uttering a sound. Laying in my on filth. School was Over I wanted to wait till Most of the school was gone home.

My phone was ringing back to back but I didn't want to pick up. Finally getting the courage to leave I threw my hood on my head and put my shades on. Putting my music in my ears I started my trail home. I didn't want nobody to bother me.

I didn't live far from school but it was a long enough walk. Finally checking my phone, I saw that my bestii Tabby had called saw I just decided to call her back.

"Bitch fuck you at?!"

"walking home."

"from where...because you disappeared and me and T was looking for ya."

"I was caught up with the Health teacher. Talking about some bs for the pep rally."

"Mhm...you don't sound to enthused."

"Yea...but Ima hit you up later when I get home."

"mmm...ok love ya bitch."

She said hanging up. As soon as she hanged up a car came rolling up on me. I turned to look and it was RaeMal.

"Get yo ass in... I need that mouth!"

He demanded.

Vote & Comment your feedback is valuable.!!!