My Dark Knight - RESTRICTED

((Here is the restricted chapter. This is similar to the original but much more detailed and explicit, obviously. Read at your own risk. It is meant for mature audiences only.

 Please remember to leave feedback! THIS HAS NOT YET BEEN EDITED. SORRY FOR MISTAKES.

Oh, and the song is so romantic and beautiful. I heard it on the radio the other day. ))

---

“I’m sure, Gabriel. We’ve waited long enough.”

He breathed out heavily, eyes roaming across my still fully-clothed body.

“There’s no telling what can happen tomorrow. We can’t waste any time. I know the risks and I am willing to take them.”

Before he could argue more I shifted position slightly and grabbed my own shirt, tugging it off of my small frame as Gabriel moved backwards so I could maneuver. I was thankful for my Wolf in this moment, because I followed her instincts, since I had no sexual experience whatsoever. I had no clue how to be sexy or seductive but I would try my best.

When my shirt was gone, I glanced up to see Gabriel ogling my scantily-clad chest shamelessly. There was noticeable bulge forming in his lower regions and I felt a rush of excitement. A devouring hunger appeared in his eyes and a second later his lips smashed against mine desperately, the force pressing me back against the pillow. The kiss was desperate and unyielding, and I opened my mouth to grant him full access as heat exploded within me. We shifted position so we were laying side-by-side on the bed, all previous worries temporarily held at bay.

Gabriel’s hands burned trails of fire down my sides as they moved across the bare skin on my ribs, down to my hips and across my stomach, before finally reaching up and cupping my breast through my bra. My nipples hardened and I groaned slightly and pressed myself further against him, not used to the foreign sensation of being touched there. Gabriel made a noise deep in his throat and his hand reached around, fingers tracing my spine before finding the clasp of my bra. I made no move to resist as he quickly undid the hooks and I shimmied out of the bra.

With my chest fully exposed, I suddenly drew back, hesitating. I was not regretting my decision, but I could not prevent the sudden burst of self-consciousness that emerged. I was not what one would consider ‘curvy’, and I’d always been a bit embarrassed at my size in the chest area. No one had ever seen or touched me there before…what if Gabriel found me lacking? Despite my Wolf’s protests to the contrary I found myself blushing and glancing away when Gabriel examined me, puzzled.

“Is something wrong?” He asked throatily, his breath caressing my face due to our close proximity.

“Um…I just…ah….I don’t want you do be disappointed,” I mumbled in humiliation. My face was burning.

“Disappointed?”

“Yeah, well…there isn’t a lot to find…there.” Hopelessly I gestured at my chest, berating my complete and utter lack of experience and eloquence. How was I messing this up already?

“Sorry, I just don’t want you…” I started again when Gabriel didn’t say anything, but he quickly silenced me by clamping a hand over my mouth. His expression had hardened and he looked angry.

“Don’t you dare apologize,” he snapped at me and I could only sit there, blinking up at him, all too aware of my half-nakedness.

“I couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful Mate,” Gabriel said solemnly, oozing sincerity, and I gaped at him. I realized he’d never complimented my physical appearance before, and I hadn’t known how much I needed him to say it. My heart fluttered in my chest while my Wolf crowed triumphantly.