Gralex, my feelings

Things have been fine since I last updated, nothing has really changed, except for one thing. My love for Gracee is so unbareable it kills me. It's like torture the feelings for me are real and i would do anything for her, I wouldn't let anyone hurt her. It is a gift but a curse loving this person so much so that it makes it hard to stop loving them. You take interest in anything they do to try to please them. You see them with other people and begin to go into defense mode, and you don't let anyone hurt them and you don't trust anyone to be with them, but love hurts soo much and is soo confusing I wish there was just a magical button to push to solve these problems but there isn't so I guess I will just have to work on it.

I just can't wait for thier birthday, Valentine's day and any other holiday, these are days to show your love without being judged. (I probably sound like a stalker now and I hope I don't because that would be the last thing I would want to sound like.). I guess you get the point as I have stated this many times.

Well I guess I won't write another chapter of how I feel, just about the fanfic, (I need suggestions for the storyline btw, please help). See ya later boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!