You rejected me and now i'm gay..chapter 1

Chapter 1:

Standing at my locker I keep my head down, attempting to go unnoticed. But for whatever reason it doesn’t always turn out that way.

“Move your dumbass out of my way Emery” Brittany sneered, shoving me into the lockers.

Brittany was the so called queen bee of the school. I don’t know why or how she got the title though. I think everyone is just scared of her because she's dating the soon to be Alpha, Ryan Tucker. Who by the way is the largest Douchebag on the face of the earth. Brittany had Platinum blonde hair and muddy brown eyes that always held a cold look in them. Her face was caked with make up like always.

“S..s.. Sorry” I mumbled with my head casted down, trying to walk around her and her followers.

“Not so fast Loser. I’m not done with you.” she started, pushing me back causing me to fall into someone.

As soon as i made contact with the person, sparks flew all throughout my body. I turned around and saw the last person I ever expected to see….. Ryan Tucker.

“You're my mate” I state, not as a question but in disbelief.

All the wolves from the pack near us stopped what they were doing, with gasps of disbelief. Not a single wolf could understand why me the quiet 14 year old could possibly be the soon to be luna of their pack.

“ What did you just say you little bitch!” Brittany screeched.

“I said we are mates” I answered her while I looked at Ryan. He looked pissed and disgusted that I would even say that.

“We are not Mates. I would never be mates with an ugly, worthless excuse for a wolf. I don’t know who would even think about accepting a loser like you. I, Ryan Tucker soon to be alpha of the Dark Moon pack, Reject you Emery Smith as my Luna  and my mate.” Everyone around me started laughing as he walked past me and into Brittany's arms.

A burning pain went through my heart as it shattered. No matter much much I didn’t like him or want him as a mate, he was still he was my mate. My wolf was howling in pain of her mate leaving her. I felt the sting as tears filled my eyes but I refused to let them out. I quickly turned around and ran from the school.

I took off past the students that were currently milling around the outside of the school. Down the sidewalk and straight into the woods. It was hard to breathe and soon I collapse into the cold earth.

Gasping for air and gripping my chest I finally allow the tears to flow from my eyes. I was conflicted a voice in my head saying good he’s not good enough for you and we never wanted him. But my wolfs pain as she howled and wailed was suffocating. I’m not sure how long i laid on the ground but it was starting to get cold. Picking myself up off the floor I continued back to my home feeling broken.