Chapter 6

I woke up the next morning happy. I know, hard to believe right. I haven’t woken up this happy in my entire life. I slowly moved Luke’s arm down so I could get up. I leaned forward and gently kissed his forehead. He inhaled softly and slowly rolled his body over to the other side. I pulled on his penguin onezie and headed into the lounge room. “Good morning” Calum said in his deep morning voice. “Morning” I replied. “So what did you and Lukey get up to last night?” Calum said boiling the kettle and pulling out two coffee mugs. “Nothing” I grinned. “You banged didn’t you” He laughed putting sugar into my coffee. “I did no such thing. We kissed and fell asleep together” I replied reaching over the bench for my coffee. “Yuck” Calum spat. “what?” I questioned. “This coffee taste like shit” He said pouring the coffee down the sink. “In that case, I don’t want mine either” I laughed pouring mine out. “Morning guys” Ashton greeted Calum and I as he walked out of his room. “Good morning good sir” I grinned opening a packet of cereal. “Someone got Luke’s D last night” Ashton smirked giving me a bear hug and ruffling my hair. I managed to choke on my cereal but luke came to my rescue. “Jo breathe” He said squeezing me till the cereal flew out of my mouth and onto Ashton. “Nice” Calum said helping him clean up the cereal. Luke placed me on the couch.“Ha thats what you get for almost killing my girlfriend. Geez guys we have been together for what 6 hours and you already trying to kill her” Luke laughed. It caused me to giggle at the fact that Luke and I are now dating. I’m still trying to get my head around it. “Well Luke they tried but failed so I guess she is here to stay” Michael laughed as he walked out of his room with Aysha hanging off his back. “Hey Calum, I think someone else may have gotten some D last night and it sure wasn’t me” I laughed as I pointed at little innocent Aysha who began to turn red. “WEY HEY MIKEY” Calum and Ashton cooed as both of them flipped us off. “Well considering it was our last night together..” Aysha said as she pointed at the time “We had to get it done by 11:00” She said glaring at me. “You wild creature” I laughed as I threw a pillow at her. Oh shit. I totally forgot that today was our last day with the boys. “Crap guys its our last day together” Katie said entering the room. Everyone went silent and didn’t look to happy. “Why are we moping around for?” I said standing up on the couch “This is our last day together and we are not going to make it a sad one” I shouted. “Can I get an amen” Luke said crouching down in front of me with his hands up in the air. “We are gonna go and dance and party and have fun” I continued. “Praise the lord” Ashton cried out as he joined Luke. “LETS DO THIS” I squealed as Luke lifted me into the air and we all cheered. 

We went to the final concert that was being held at Band World. There where special guests like Imagine Dragons, All Time Low and even Ed Sheeran showed up. We all were in a little group in the middle of the mosh pit. “This next song is called It’s Time” Dan said into the microphone. “Omg I LOVE THIS SONG” I squealed as I ran to the front row. The whole crowd started clapping along to the song. “So this is what you mean’t when you said that you were spent..” Dan began. I moved to the music and sang along. “I don’t ever want to let you down.... I don’t ever want to leave this town... Coz after all.... The city never sleeps tonight” Dan sang before the beat kicked in. I felt someones arms wrap around me as Luke started singing to me “It’s time to begin, isn’t it. I get a little bit bigger but then I’ll admit I’m just the same as I was, But I’m never changing who I am” I smiled as I pulled his face down to mine and kissed him. “This is our song ok” He smiled. “Done” I replied kissing him again. “Ladies and Gentlemen, Introducing Mr Ed Sheeran” The lady said over the speaker. I looked onto the stage as I saw m ginger King walk up to the microphone stand. “Hellooooooo” He yelled into the microphone. The crowd went insane. “You know I have been here for the past 4 days and some of these bands kick ass. One girl before asked me who my favorite performance was and I have to admit Our Generation were fricken epic” He continued. He said our band. Our band was his favorite. I turned to look for Luke but he disappeared. I ran over to the girls as we all screamed in excitement. “ED SHEERAN LIKE OUR BAND GUYS I CAN’T IM GOING TO PASS OUT” I screamed. “Don’t do it now or you will miss this” Katie grinned as she pointed onto the stage. There was Luke, Ashton, Michael and Calum up there with Ed himself. “Someone hold me” I shouted as Aysha grabbed my hand and pushed past people to stand in front row. “These guys are 5 seconds of summer and they did a cover of my song Give Me Love, It was epic.... so I thought it would be an amazing idea if they sang it with me... also they wanted to dedicate it to a few special girls” Ed grinned as he looked at me then Luke. “so yeah here we go” Ed said as he started strumming his guitar. Luke and Calum were next to each other and michael was on the other side with Ashton behind him. “Give me Love like her” Calum and Ed began. Aysha, Katie and I swayed to the beat as crowd moved with us. “No I just wanna hold ya” Ed sang by himself, I watched Luke as he took a deep breathe and belted out the chorus “Give a little time to me, we’ll burn this out, We’ll play hide-and-seek to turn this around, all I want is the taste that your lips allow..my, my, my, my, oh give me love” When Luke sang it was amazing, my legs felt like jelly and my whole body shiver. Aysha and Katie were grinning at me as my face began to turn read. After the song we walked around back stage to meet up with the boys. “THAT WAS A-K-A AWESOME” I said in a girly voice. Luke laughed and lifted me up to hug me. “Glad you think so because it was for you” He smiled as he kissed my lips. “So this is the young Jo” Ed said behind us. Ok I have officially stopped breathing. “H-H-H-Hi” I stuttered. Everyone laughed at me because I was so star struck. “Nice to meet you, Luke here has told me a bit about you. Your band is killer” He smiled as he pulled out our EP. “You have our EP” I couldn’t believe this. “Of course, I watch your videos and everything, even followed you on twitter” He said acting like a little fan girl. “Aw” I blushed as Aysha and Katie giggled. “Lets say we trade autographs and photos” Ed said handing me our EP. “Sure” I replied signing the cover of the Cd. Aysha and Katie signed it too as Ed went to find a few spare CD’s of his. Once he returned I quickly took a cute selfie of him and I and uploaded it to twitter.