; 30

The next morning, you tried to text him through line but no replies from him. You sighed then threw your phone to the bed, got to do morning routine before settling yourself right in front of your desk, surfing through the net.

Unexpectedly you check your phone every 2 minutes just to see whether he reply you but no, nothing from your notification bar.

"Where are you?" You sighed, laying back to the chair, shutting your eyes, massaging your temper.

'knock knock' someone knock your door. "Y/n!! Someone is outside, searching for you." One of your dormmate said. You push yourself up from the chair, opening the door and run down to see who is it.

"You must be Miss Y/N." A gentleman stood outside, bowing. "Uh, i am but anything can i help you?" You asked awkwardly.

He pull out a box from a girl with maid outfit and look at you the next. "Our young master wants you to wear this tonight." He said as you stopped him, "Prom? Sorry, I'm not going." you said, when you're about to go in, "143." He said which makes your footstep stops.

143, the number he called you to remember. "Young master said if you dont go, he'll punish the both of us harshly. Please go, just to save us." He begged, pushing the box to you and also the maid.

"She'll help you with your hair and makeup, if you need. I'm running away, please go!!" He ran away the next leaving you looking at your dorm mate awkwardly.

"Let's go miss y/n." She pushed you to your room then ask you to get ready as soon as possible. You sighed and did what you're told.

Skip~

The man just now brings you to the school hall where the prom is held. When you're about to ask him who his young master is, he's gone. You sighed once again and walk into the hall, wondering around at your schoolmates with their date.

You look at yourself the next, you're wearing pretty but uncomfortable because it expose most of your skin. "If he's here, he'll be mad at the skin expose." You chuckled slightly and walk took a random seat in between the crowd.

Suddenly there stand your school worst enemies, the queenka of the school. "See see.. there's a rubbish here." She said, giving you an ugly look. You sighed, got up from where you are, try to leave the place but she grabbed your arm, not letting you go.

"Leaving just like that? We haven't start our party yet." She smirked, "stay away from her." WooSeok appeared behind you, stopping the girl who's trying to bully you.

"Oppa.. don't tell me it's her, she's just a normal girl!" She whined as WooSeok stop her by hugging you tight. Your eyes widened the next as you look at him.

"She is not just some girl. She is mine." He said, making the girl stomped her feet in anger and walk away. You push yourself away from him, blushing. "Thank, thank you." You muttered as he chuckled. He took of hie coat and let it wrap your body.

"Let's go jagiya!" He smiled as you look at him with your eyes widen. "Jahiya?" You asked as he pinched your cheek the next. "143 jagiya, 143." He cupped you face then give you a peck on your forehead.

The feelings you have now is quite comfortable but unsure. You took out your phone and enter your Line, "You're WooBabe?" You asked as he nod, taking his phone out and show you his Line account.

"Ne jagiya!" He pulled you to his chest as he hug you tight. "You know, the day your sunbae who ask you out on date is seriously dangerous." He said, while you're about to ask why, he cut you off.

"He fuck girls anytime he wants. You're his target but i dragged him out of the restaurant. I didn't mean to make your leg hurts." He smiled weakly.

"Next thing, the blind date.. it was actually our both blind date. Since you don't want to go, I called my hyung to pull you out of it meanwhile I stay behind you, watching you."

"Our blind date?" You asked blankly

"Our mothers are friends to be honest." He chuckled leaving you still blank.

"Third, you really hurt me when you reject my confession. But luckily i ate what you cook and it's super delicious." He smiled, looking into your eyes.

"I know that.. sorry." You said but she shut you up by giving quick peck on the lips.

"Fourth, the night when it's your birthday.. I got your keys when you lost it when you got to the school last year." He pulled out a key from his pocket as you look at your old key with a kitten keychain. "There's where I know you love kittens by the way." He laugh then place the key back to his pocket.

"Fifth.. I want to be the prom queen tonight so you have to be here." He kissed your forehead again while you let your touching tear flowing down from your eyes. He wiped away for you, "The ring." He whispered while you took the rings that he gave you on your birthday. You slipped it into his middle finger while he slips in yours.

Skippppppp...

"Let us annouce tonight's prom winners!!" The president of student council smiled happily then unfolded the paper he have in his hand,

"The prom queen and prom king goes to.. WooSeok and Y/N!!" He annouce as WooSeok pulled your hand to the stage. He asked the president to pass him the mic as you stare at him blankly.

"Y/N, my jagiya, my wife." He said before kneeling one knee down, he received a bouquet of flower from the man who brought you here before. "Will you be my wife forever and ever?" He took out a ring from his chest pocket.

You stood there, almost crying, don't know what to say but keep on nodding. He smiled with happiness and went to hug you tight. He slipped the ring to your engagement finger, "Now I can do what couples do before." He kiss your lips in front of the crowd, making the crowd goes wild.

"I love you, Y/N."

"Love you too, WooSeok."

"Love you more pabo."

"Yeobo"

"Jagiya~" he hugged you tight

END

Hope you like it so far! Thanks for voting and reading ^^