Fields Of Fire

There were flames,that much she was sure of, though as they swam around her she felt no heat or pain. The red swirled around her feet scorching the very land but leaving her unharmed. Looking around she saw men regaled in armour clashing against monsters of all size. She watched as a minotaur took out three men before a spear ripped through it's neck. The blood splattered across the field, everywhere it touched burning away as if touched by acid. The creature died slowly, thrashing and hitting randomly, just trying to get as many as it could before collapsing on the ground.

Sansa wanted to scream, her mouth moved but no sound came out. Her hands gripped her arms, she was her only anchor here. Tears were flowing down her cheeks as she saw chaos before her. Men and Monster fought with such vigor Sansa had to wonder what was worth such bloodshed.

" Do not let them retreat!" A familiar voice called from behind the frightened teen. Spinning around she saw a giant lion with great gold wings sprouting from his back. His roar seemed to move the entire battlefield, Monsters fought harder as Men seemed to lose all confidence. Sansa's eyes grew wide as she watched Jamie jump over her landing amongst scattered men, their spears and swords doing little to his golden pelt.

The carnage that followed was merely a massacre. Jamie seemed to just move and take out ten men alone. He tried to protect some Monsters who were not as impervious as he was, some he saved some fell like the minotaur.

Before long the golden lion stood above the still warm bodies of men, his gold pelt looking more crimson due to men's shed blood. Monsters had won against the men.

The lion looked around the bloody field, his eyes conveying the sadness he couldn't speak of. His eyes locked on an advancing form calming making it's way through the carnage with little care.

"Littlefinger," Growled the lion, his wings spreading out in anger.

King petyr, or maybe just Petyr, smiled at the lion, looking at the men he killed. " I see you've been having fun, Jamie."

"Leave and I won't hurt you."

Petyr's eyes flashed dangerously, the smile never leaving his face. " You couldn't even if you tried. Your sister is fine, I promise you. No harm came to her." He gazed past the lion to some hurt monsters, " The same could not be said for our kin."

The lion growled angrily, raising up on his hackles. " Do not. Call.Them. Kin! You have lost all right to that!"

His laugh was sharp and cruel as if this was all a joke to him. " You use a few high powered pieces to get what you deserve and suddenly you're a bad guy."

" She will leave you, Petyr. She does for everyone. She left the humans. She will leave you."

" That's where you're wrong, fierce lion. She was made for me and I her. She would never leave me." His smile turned crueler. " Now I believe I owed you a gift! Your sister."

With a wave of his hand, a small feather appeared in Petyr's hand. With a flick of his wrist it grew to a golden bird with a red tail dragging across the bloody earth.

Sansa heard the lion gasp, his ears slopping down in fear and and agony " Cersei , no..."

" No more lions, Jamie."

With snap of his fingers the fierce lion rose in the air, his body contouring to awkward angles. His screams tore through Sansa. She tried to cover her ears and close her eyes but even still the proud lions screams were barely muffled, the image of his body being twisted just behind her eyelids. The tear tracks on her cheeks were given fresh travellers.