how he tells you he loves you

Ponyboy: you'll be at the movie theater watching a movie. your hand would be intertwined with his and you'd be resting your head on his shoulder. "Hey Y/N?" He whispers. You hum in response and you hear him whisper, "I love you." You smile and say it back before kissing him in the dark of the movie house.

Johnny: you'd be sitting in the lot watching the stars. he'd be laying down and you'd be right next to him. your head is on his chest and he's twirling your hair around his finger. you haven't said anything for a while and he thinks you're asleep. "I love you, Y/N." He says, not knowing you were still awake. "I love you too." You reply. You look up and his cheeks are red. You kiss his cheek and go back to watching the stars.

Sodapop: you'd be walking home from the DX with Soda. you're on his back and he's spinning on circles, trying to make you laugh. "I love you so much" He shouts. "I love you!" He yells louder. You laugh and say you love him back.

Two-Bit: you two were sitting on his couch watching Mickey, as usual. A funny part comes on and you laugh. Normally Two-Bit would've too, but when he doesnt, you look up at him. He was already staring at you. "What?" You ask him, confused. "I love you." He says. "More then Mickey." You smile at him. "I love you too."

Dally: you'd be at one of bucks parties and you'd follow dally around all night. "Dalllyyyy" you whine, tugging on his arm. you were tired and Dally was barely paying any attention to you. "C'mon Dal, let's go." You complain, but Dally keeps ignoring you. "Fine, I'm leaving." you finally say. You stomp out but you're soon pulled back by a strong arm. "Hey, don't go, I'm sorry. you know I love you." He says. You try not to smile but you can't stop. "I love you too."

Steve: you'd be sitting on the tool box while he works on a car. "Hand me the wrench would ya?" He asks, holding out his hand. You hand it to him, not saying anything. You spend about 10 minutes handing him tools and putting them back. he finishes his car in record time. "See, this is just another reason I love you." He says, giving you a peck on the cheek. You giggle and say I love you back.

Darry: you'd cook him dinner after he's had a long day at work. he'd come home exhausted and quickly eat your dinner you made for him. "Gee, Y/N, I loved this dinner almost as much as I love you." He tells you. "I love you more then the dinner" you reply.

SORRY THESE WERE SUPER CHEESY AND THEY SUCK