¤Jimin¤

WARNING:18+ BECAUSE MY BFF SPAMMED ME WITH MAKE A JIMIN SMUT, MAKE ONE.SO READ THIS IF YOUR 18+ YAAAAAAAAAAAY, IDC, ENJOY...?

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I was sitting Reading for a test tomorrow-

"Jagi~"My boyfriend said rapping his hands around my wasit back hugging me.

"ChimChim, I really need to study right now"I said, trying to to sounf rude but failed.

He pouted and kissed my neck. "Come one jagi, I know you want me"He smirked.

"yah!Jimin, I seriously need to study"I said trying to ignore Jimin.

He kissed my neck and touched me on Places, making me moan sometimes.

"Jimin, what do you want"I said after I was done with him, I just want to know what he wants to I can get done with that and study.

"Easy, Your body"He smikred.I rolled my eyes, but he lifted me bridal style and threw me on the bed hovering over me.

*HERE IT COMESSSSSSSSSSSSS 18+*

He took off his shirt reaviling his abs.He kissed my lips going Down to my jawl line and my neck finfing my sweet spot.

"mmm, Jimin"I moaned, he smikred against my skin and took off my shirt.

"Your so beautiful jagi"He said and kissed every spot after taking off my bra.

He carefully took off his pants, and boxers making his member springing out.

No facking way thats gonna fit me.

"Its okay jagi, you will like it"He took off my pants and underwear.Spreading my legs and going to his posision.His member poked my wet woman Hood.

"agh, Jimin I need you..NOW"I moaned.

"beg for it"

"JIMIN, I NEED YOU FACKING NOW"I yelled.He smirked and placed himself in me going fast and rough.

"agh!!!!!!!JIMIN!!!!!!!!"I yelled.

"shhhh, it's okay baby girl"

"Jimin, ahh"I moaned his name out, I like the feeling now,I love it.

His thrusts became sloppy.

"I'm...comeing"I said.

"me too y/n"He said right before we both came on each other.

He laied beside me giving me a peck on the lips.

"I love you Y/N"

"Yeah..you just showed it"i giggled.

"Love you Chimchim"

___________________________________________________________________

baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...........I feel so wierd after writing this....poop.

well, remember to vote if u liked!!!!!!!baiiiii!