''Paris,Do you ever think about us''

John waved Carly goodbye, she had tears in her eyes. She didn't knew him that long, but long enough to know that he's really sweet. She got on the plane and couldn't stop thinking about John. She arrived in Paris very soon. But all the time she was thinking about John. She and her band were driven to the hotel,and Carly couldn't sleep that night. ''What is this boy doing to me, she thought...''.The morning after she went to the stage where she will perform that night, She looked at a boy who was checking the lights. ''Hello, I'm Pierre,do want to check the lights with me''? he asked with a french accent. ''I'd love to'', said Carly. She was standing on the stage and diffirent colours were spotted on the floor. ''Ooh, I like the blue one'', she said. ''Okay,'' Pierre was checking if the lights were all doing it while Carly was dancing around. ''Paris, do you ever think about us, watching tv in your bed'', she sang quitely. ''Hey paris, that's funny'' Pierre laughed. ''Yeah Carly laughed..''. ''Have you ever been to Paris before'' Pierre asked? ''No, It's my first time''. ''Well, Pierre said, ''Maybe I can give you a tour around the city. ''I would love that''. Carly smiled. They went outside and Pierre grabbed a helmet for him and Carly. ''Oh wow!, you have a scooter!''. ''Yes I have'', he smiled. He gave her the helmet and was going to sit on the scooter, Carly hold on tight, and they left the street... They drove by old houses,restaurants and cute bakkeries.. They shared a crêpe, and Carly liked Pierre more and more. But she couldn't, she had John...., But Pierre is so sweet to her. He drove her back at the stage. And she went straight to her dressing room without a goodbye... Maybe selfish,she thought. But the couldn't say goodbye to another guy again, a guy who she loved...''The performance didn't go too well, Carly forgot her text,which she had never forgotten before. They stopped earlier, and went to her dressing room straight after. Someone knocked on the door. She sighed and opened the door. ''Pierre, I'm sorry,...''Pierre who's Pierre''? It was John, ''John! what are you doing here''? I can't forget you Carly,I had to see you, and now I have...