Why Me

//Your P.O.V//

"Yuno?! Are you ok?" She was stumbling around like a 3 legged cat, but then fell into my arms again. I try to hold her up but her head falls, like she passed out or something.

"Y-yuno?" I ask. Her head flings up and looks me in the eye.

"No regrets..." She mumbles. I don't know what was wrong, but she didn't look like herself.

"What do you mean...?" Before I could finish, she throws herself off of me and runs to push me into the dark alley way, making me stumble over my own feet. She jumps towards me again and pins me up against the wall, pushing my neck tight with a pipe she found somewhere.

Using my police tactics, I try to get her off and maybe even flip her around so she's up against the wall instead.

Of course I fail.

"The more you struggle, the more you'll hurt!" She holds the pipe harder to my neck with one hand while her other raises up with a piece of glass she also found. She just holds it there staring at me, I thought I'd have some time to get my taser out. I attempt to reach down and grab it from my belt hidden under my shirt.

She notices quickly and kicks the taser out of its pocket on the belt and kicks it away.

"Only weapon?" She asks, now lowering the glass towards my neck.

Was this what she had planned all along? To kill me after I denied her liking of me?

"Yuno, I-" to late...

She takes the glass and slits right along my cheek down to my jaw. I start to bleed immediately.

"You what? You what?!" I'm getting dizzy, I was loosing blood quick.

She takes one more hit to my throat and I fall to the ground.

//Yuno's P.O.V//

Nice Job

I look to the ground at the wonderful mess I have caused.

Your turn

"My turn?"

Take the glass. Its your turn now.

Something clicks, I don't know what, but I realize what I have done... I look down to the bleeding (y/n). I tear up faster than I ever have before.

"No...No...NO!!! WHAT HAVE I DONE?" My words echo through the empty city. How could I let myself slip up like this?! I raise his head up and lay it in my lap.

His blood... On my hands.

I look around trying to find something to stop the bleeding. I look to the left and find some boxes, there seems to be some packing paper, that's pretty absorbent right?

Its not really sanitary, I could possibly put him in more danger... What now?

What now??