Unconditional

Chapter 8

I woke up to whispering.

"Ok, ok. Liam, draw a mustache," I heard Louis trying to suppress a laughing fit. "Niall, draw a goatee. Zayn, draw moles. Harry, draw Harry Potter glasses. I'll draw a unibrow," Louis giggled.

I felt someone's finger near my mouth, so I stuck my tongue out and licked the finger.

"EW!" I heard Liam shriek. I opened my eyes and saw all of the boys, even Zayn, holding big black markers.

"Not today!" I yawned, cracking up.

"Damn it! I told you we were being too loud!" Niall said, pointing his finger at Louis. Louis shrugged, as did Harry and Liam. I laughed again.

"Do you guys want to go for a drive?" I blurted.

"Yeah...we can go out tonight. It's a full moon and it will be gorgeous." Liam said.

"That'll be nice," I said, smiling, "what time though?"

"Erm...how about 9:00?" Louis suggested.

"Yeah!" I said. "Now get out of my room!" I pointed to the door. They obeyed. I sighed as I hopped into the shower. I washed my hair.

"WE'RE LIKE NA NA NA THEN WE'RE LIKE YEAH YEAH YEAH, NA NA NA, YEAH YEAH YEAH!" I sang at the top of my lungs. I heard someone open my door and sprint into the bathroom.

"How do you remember that?" It was Niall. I could tell by his accent.

"Same way I remembered everything else, I guess. Now Niall, GET OUT OF MY BATHROOM!" I yelled, grabbing my sponge off the hook in the shower and throwing it over the curtain bar and in his general direction.

"Missed!" He laughed.

"Well I won't next time. Get OUT!" I yelled teasingly.

He left. I washed my body. Then I washed my face and thought. I thought about how Zayn was always upset I didn't remember him. I thought about when he cut. I thought about when...when he seemed so protective of me in Mr. Watts office. I just thought of Zayn. Then I thought about  how I had become so close with these boys...even if I had barely known them at the beginning of the week.  I sighed as I shut off the water. I got my towel and wrapped it around me. I saw a note on my bed.

'Liz,

Be back a little later. Call one of our cells if you burn down the house or some other emergency. The numbers are already in your phone x

-the lads'

I smiled. This meant I could go get some food, even in my towel. I went downstairs, my towel tightly wrapped around me, just in case. I saw Zayn, in his tight boxers, at the island. He turned around to put something in the fridge and I pressed myself against the wall. It felt wrong, but I looked him over.

He was attractive, I'd give him that. He had a lot off tattoos. On his right arm, he had a microphone, random numbers, a ZAP! tattoo, and the rest was filled in by a half-sleeve. He also had a yin-yang on his left wrist, a swallow on his right hand, and some Arabic writing on his chest. I quietly went upstairs without him seeing me. I knew the boys were up to no good.