Toma x OC (Requested) lemon

I wrote this for a pretty cool gal on Deviantart, who goes by the user name inuwritercor-976. That being said, this isn't an x reader one shot... but it IS a lemon. Enjoy~
----

"Last one!"

A beam of white energy shot from the young woman's hand, blasting the unsuspecting alien into bloody pieces. The female grinned, looking around at her male companion and partner before flashing a peace sign at him. The male, Toma, laughed in response, complementing her on a flawless shot. Cor's grin got even broader, her heart fluttering at the comment. Of course, since they were saiyans on a mission, she didn't have time to be swooning, they had a job to do and they knew better then to mess it up. All the two of them had to do was eradicate the life on the planet they were on, what the planet was called Cor couldn't be bothered to remember; all she knew were that the inhabitance were weak and ugly.

"Alright, I think we're done here. Cor, let's go."

"Okay."

The tall, tanned male saiyan lead the way back to their attack balls, Cor trailing along behind him while admiring their work. There were smoking craters everywhere, littered around them were bits and pieces of the denizens they destroyed. She signed, as much as she liked fighting, she didn't like fighting to kill. But, you do what you gotta do, and in this case, they had to do it. A loud string of curses pulled Cor from her thoughts as they reached their attack balls, or at least one of their attack balls...

"Dammit! Where'd the other attack ball go?!"

Cor looked around, trying to find any evidence that would lead them to the missing space pod. That's when she noticed a pile of smoking metal and debris. Upon further inspecting it, she realized it was the remains of her space pod.

"Uh, Toma..."

"What is it?"

Toma walked over to where Cor was standing, peering at the smoking wreckage. It didn't take a genius to realize what it was. The saiyan male swore again before looking around, wondering aloud who had destroyed it. The petite female thought a moment before piping up,

"Toma, I think one of us might have done this. Didn't one of your attacks did get knocked over here by one of those guys we were fighting earlier?"

Toma scratched the back of his head, muttering under his breath before sighing.

"Whatever. Let's just go. You're just gonna have to ride with me."

Cor stared at the remaining space pod, noticing how small the pod was for the first time. It held one of them comfortably, more or less. But if more than one inhabitant rode in one, it would be fairly cramped, not to mention...

"Toma...?"

"Yeah?"

"How is this going to work..?"

The older saiyan blinked down at the tanned female before looking back at his now open space pod. He sat there several moments before finally stating she would have to sit in his lap during their voyage back to Planet Vegeta. Cor gulped, a faint blush coloring her features, she was afraid of that. It wasn't like she hated the idea of sitting on Toma's lap, it was just that she was afraid she might like it a bit too much... Toma seemed to sense her unease because he ruffled her already slightly messy dark hair while grinning down at her,

"Don't look so worried Cor! I'm not going to do anything."

The male turned climbing into the pod, missing the brief look of disappointment that flashed across the females face. She didn't think she'd mind too much if they got to do something 'fun' on the way back to their planet. But, nonetheless, once Toma was seated comfortably, Cor climbed in after him, seating herself so she was favoring his left leg a bit. A low chuckle left the male saiyan as the pod closed followed mere moments later by them being launched into space.