Weight in Gold

"Would you stop asking."

"Why can't we call it that, Oli?!"

"I am not naming my bike, the Arrowmobile."

"But it's perfect! I mean Batman had the Batmobile, why can't the Arrow have a mobile too?"

"I think it's genius."

"Don't encourage her, Felicity."

—————

Hayley Heart

A sweet, innocent girl. She didn't asked to get dragged into this mess. Nope. All she wanted was to get a good job, a nice house and be normal. But the green hooded vigilante had to screw that up.
-:-:-:-

There was a new girl in the dangerous Starling City. A girl oblivious to all of the city's flaws. The girl who trusted easily, a very good trait to have but also could be very dangerous.

Hayley learns this when a mysterious green hooded man shows up on her balcony after a traumatic experience. Not only that, but the one and only playboy, billionaire, Oliver Queen shows a slight interest on her.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Alright, honestly not the best summary ever but it's all I could do tonight. I am very tired from school and my eyes are starting to hurt, which happens when I stare at something small (A.K.A my phone/computer) in the dark. Okay, that information was very irrelevant. Sorry.

But yeah, there's the new summary to this book.

-Maddie

BYEEEE