0.1

I grip the arm rests on either side of my seat as the plane roughly bounces onto the ground. All around me I hear 'oh thank god's and 'I thought we were gonna crash's. I let out the deep breath that I had been holding in ever since the first bout of turbulence was encountered ten minutes into the flight.

I whipped my phone out and quickly dialed my mother's number.

"Hey mom," I said. "Yeah, I made it. We're getting off right now." I paused to listen what she was saying. "No, I did not meet any cute boys!" I scold her, my face turning bright red. "Yeah, okay, I've got to go. I love you, bye."

I slide the phone into my pocket before grabbing my carry on and heading to the baggage claim. I thanked the stewardess on the way out of the plane, and quickly found the spot where our bags would be coming out.

I heard a loud buzz, and then the carousel started, bag after bag after bag spilling onto the conveyor belt. I immediately spotted my black suitcase, with a blue ribbon and an 'L' key chain attached to it.

I rolled the bag behind me as I strolled to the exit. I quickly caught the attention of a cab driver, and rode in the back of the yellow car for the next ten minutes. I paid and tipped the driver, stepped out, and admired the beauty of San Fransisco.

And, for the first time since my brother went missing, I felt at home.