Chapter 12: Unpacking and Fun Outside

Elizabeth's POV:

One big dresser. Half for me, half for Niall. Shirts, skirts and shorts in one drawer, sweaters and jeans in another and undergarments and socks in my last drawer. Next for the bathroom. My toothbrush goes in the holder and I'll put my toothpaste, deodorant and hand cream in the cabinet. Everything else can go in the bottom cabinet. The shampoo, conditioner and the shower gel will be placed on the side of the tub and the towels and face cloths will be in the bathroom closet. I wonder what Niall is doing.

Niall's POV :

Okay, time to unpack. Elizabeth has the top three drawers so I'll have the bottom three drawers. I'll keep my boxers, socks and swim trunks in my top drawer. My shirts and shorts in my second drawer and my pants and sweaters can go in my last drawer. Lastly, I will put my toothbrush, toothpaste and deodorant in the bathroom next to Elizabeth's. "Hey Niall, where did you put your laptop and all of your chargers?" Liz asked. "In the bedside table." I responded. "Okay, I'll put mine there too and then let's go checkout the kitchen!" Liz exclaimed. We headed down to the kitchen. "Wow it's a beautiful kitchen!" Liz said. "It sure is." I replied. "And it's already full of pots, pans, plates and bowls and all that other stuff a kitchen needs!" All of a sudden I noticed a white piece of paper in the middle of the kitchen island. It read "Hope you two have some fun! I filled your kitchen with everything a kitchen needs. By the way, I bought this place just for you so it's yours to go to whenever you'd like! See ya soon=) -Louis"

"Haha, you wanna go to the beach dear?" I asked. "Sure! Leggooo!!" She exclaimed. I took her hand and headed out the door. Did I forget to mention that our little cottage is right on the beach. I guess it's a beach house. As soon we stepped outside our house we ran through the water for a little while. The lake was freezing! We spent a while playing around in the lake. "Niall!! I wanna go tanning!" Elizabeth whined. "Okay, c'mon!" I exclaimed. I took hold of my beautiful girlfriend's hand as we walked inside our beach house. "Where are the lounge chairs or tanning chairs or whatever you call them?" I asked. "Third room to the right." Elizabeth said. We grabbed our chairs and headed back outside.

Elizabeth's POV :

"Time to tan!!" I exclaimed. I was quite excited to leave home. Even though I've been living with Niall. It's just that haven't been up north in ages. I've always loved going up north. There was never second I spent being bored up north. I always found a way to entertain myself. It's my goal to go home with a tan this week.

*******************************

"Elizabeth!! Hey..hey Elizabeth. Elizabeth, wake up!!!" I heard as I awoke. Where was i? It totally slipped my mind that I fell asleep on the beach tanning. "Elizabeth, c'mon. We should go inside and eat lunch, okay?" Niall said. "Okay, sounds like a plan. I said in response as Niall held out history hand for me to hold.