The first day at a new school

Edited by Chi: 9/23/17, Sep. 23 2017 First published in 12/22/15 Dec. 22 2015 

          Echo POV: I have Emo-styled black hair and my cat ears and tail are black with blue at the tip, right now my brother and I are going to school. He has black hair;  has a brown  tail and ears with  yellow at the tips. My brother said, " First day of school , come on ! We have a long walk!" We can only afford a house and groceries, so we don't have a car ,but we're ok with that, it gives us some exercise. I only live with my brother, since our mom and dad died.... This is the first day of school and like I always do when I have school , I put my headphones on and started listening to music; I don't see why I have to be here; since I want to become a famous DJ.  I then accidentally hit someone, falling on my butt ,  I yelped from me not paying attention and falling down. The person said " I'm guessing you're one of the new kid " I got to my feet and look at him, He had on a football jersey and had blue jeans with brown hair and eyes. I said " Yeah , Names Echo..." Cave came over and said " Come on Echo , We NEED to get our schedule ! " I looked at him, then looked at the other person and my brother got the silent hint. He said " Oh .. My names Cave and before u say it , yes we are new , what's your name?" The other guy said " Luke," then I'm guessing some of his friends called for him, so he left. I said " let's go !? That was really weird..." Cave still looked in the direction of Luke, and said " yeah but we're not normal ,are we?" I said "No" and went off to get our schedule with Cave following me.                                               

        Jake's POV : I called for Luke and he went over to the football field. He said " we got new people ...." I said, " hmm... In the time when the nekos came into our territory... That's really weird. " He said, " Yeah but at least the nekos that the alpha saw were running and not attacking , but then again, they did smell weird..." I looked at him and said " what did they look like?" I know I was probably being too suspicious but you never know with new people. I can't believe that my mom signed me up for a music class and I have that... The bell rang .... Now... I said, " Got to go to music class.... * sighs* " I went to music class and I saw a person with Emo looking hair under a black hoodie with blue jeans. My wolf said " MATE ! " and tried to get over to the boy? NO, that can't be ...I took a seat in the back right corner when people started flooding in ... I was trying to pay attention to the teacher, but I could still smell his minty - sweet smell and my wolf was going crazy. The teacher said " Hello class, today is the second semester of school , so if your new , my name is Mr. Scott and I know that last semester, you guys had a different teacher, but I will be teaching you this year. " then he checked role call and nobody was missing . My wolf was trying to claw to the surface but I pushed him back . Then Echo , Cave and I were called to the office.                                                                                                                                                                                          

          Echo's POV : We walked to the office together , more like Cave and I were following Jake. He smells like a dog and I couldn't talk to him much, since people came and he took a seat at the back somewhere. I paid attention to the teacher, then we were called to the office . I wonder what's going on ... Did Cave do a prank on the school without me? No, we promised to do that together, on the first day of school in the afternoon.... Hmmm.... After awhile of sitting in the office, we were going to go back to class, that was until Cave opened the door and dumped into Luke. Cave was about to fall but Luke caught him, he said " hello Cave? Was it ?" Cave said " yeah." Luke let go of him but I'm pretty sure if Jake and I weren't here , they would have kissed that's how close their heads were. Mr.Scott came in and said " the reason we are here is because I need to know if you two" he points at me and Cave before continuing, " are nekos" I don't say anything for I'm a terrible liar.Cave says " Nekos do not exist , sir." He looked at him and smiled. Then whispered something to Luke. Then he went so fast that Cave's hood was off in a second and their faces were inches apart , Luke smiled and said " yeah, totally not a neko" He looked at Cave's black cat ears then looked over to me and said" so are you a neko?" Jake looked at them in amusement , I said" Yeah... And how were you that fast?" He said" Inhuman speed..." Cave and I said " CHEATER!?!" Mr.Scott laughed and said" so... What are you two doing here?" Cave said" Running" He looked at me and said" not much of a talker?" I nodded , then Jake tried to take my hood off. I didn't see him and my brother, then, said " STOP!" Jake still pulled my hood down and everyone looked at me shocked but Cave. 

        Jake's POV: I looked at Echo's ears, one of them was cut a little and my wolf whimpered at the sight . All of the other werewolves were as shocked as I was.Echo and Cave stood up from their seats and Echo said" Been on the run for a long time ...." They put on their hoods ,and shut the door. I looked over at the door where they were and said" So they're Nekos ... Now what do we do?..."  The elder said" We get them and interrogate them!" Luke said, telepathically, " Is one of them your mate?" I said " why do you say that?" The elder walked up to me and placed his hand on my forehead and said" You have a fever....." I didn't want the wolf's mate . He growled at me... Wanting to go to Echo  and tell him he can't run anymore . I kinda wanted to do that but.... No! He is not my mate! He growled again... I don't care I won't accept it ! It must be a mistake! He growled again ! I don't know why ,but I'm worried about Echo. Before I answered the elder, I ran out the door; then saw Echo and a couple of werewolves in the  pack were kicking him and punching him. I got angry and my wolf took over and I fought some of them ,for the others ran away. Echo was passed out and a little bloody, if only I could bit him and have them leave him alone , my wolf liked that idea, I carried him to the nurses office and stayed there. Luke came and said," Cave is at their house, packing to go to our pack house , How he doing ?" I said, "He has a couple of scratches but he should be ok..." Luke said " so is he?" I forgot all about the last conversation I had with him ,so I didn't know what he was talking about , I'm just worried about Echo... I said" what are you talking about?" I didn't look at him, just kept on looking at Echo in his sleep , he's looks really peaceful and cute... Luke said" you know him, being your mate? If it was anybody else, you wouldn't have done anything, but when he came, your wolf beat them to a pulp ! You're about to be the alpha, so it would be nice for you to trust me and tell me?" I brushed through Echo's hair as I said" Maybe...? I don't know, I am really confused. I'm straight not gay, right?"

(Future Chi: HAhaha I literally called them 'tribes' back then wow..and I guess I should just put at the beginning that I'm editing, which basically means reading over them and changing some words if they don't make since, or /and spelling issues..Oh yeah, and tell me if something doesn't make since with the grammar or anything I'm probably bound to miss something)