Luna the sister

In the light of the moon have you betrayed and hurt me but have you not forgotten our time together? Why?

-YL_BERN

LUCY'S POV

"Sorry natsu but I wanted to try something out, I'm so sorry but I chose Sabertooth" I said, suddenly natsu became harshu and pulled my hair up "Are you sure little saberweak?" He said with an evil smirk, somehow I turned weak and scared "Stop it Natsu! Your doing it again!" Sting said and quickly pinch? Natsu at his insignia. Natsu let go of my hair as my tears fell and as if he didn't know what happened "Luce, I'm sorry, somehow this happens once in a while and I turn dark and evil, I am so sorry!" He said and bowed down in apology as I fix my hair and wipe my tears of. " it's alright, I felt much better pain" I whisper the last part suddenly (instead of lunch I made it to the end of class) someone began to sing with guitar, sounds familiar.

Baby blue eyes by Rocket to the moon

My eyes are no good, blinds without her, the way she moves I never doubt her, when she talk she somehow creeps into my dreams.

She's a doller, catch, a winner, I'm in love with no beginner.
Could ever grasp or understand just what she means.

Stings POV

We went to the roof top to see it open and a girl with blue hair and blue guitar we're singing with eyes close, She seems so familiar.....................L

Baby, baby blue eyes. Stay with me by my side.

"LU?" I heard Blondie ask
'Til the mornin-Lu! The girl stop singing when she saw Blondie and realize that others also heard her singing "Lulu?! Wh-what are y-you d-d-doing h-here!" She shyly and nervously ask "I came looking for you when I got here but ummm stuff happened and wait why didn't you went to the classroom then?" Blondie ask back "wellllll I guess as cause I was have shy" she said "Oh Luna this is my friends, thats Natsu over there, (sorry bored) blah,blah,blah,blah, and that is sting, guys this is Luna Heartfilia my father side 1 month older sister. Oh and by the way Lulu want to join Sabertooth?" Blondie said as she point and ask the girl name Luna(the girl at the picture). "Will you be LU? If yes then I guess I can" she said "yes and yay!" Blondie said then the Luna girl smiled widely with happiness in her eyes that it made me smile too. I notice everyone smiling as well "Nice song BTW Lulu, I haven't heard you sing since the well you know, accident" Blondie said "I've been trying hard even if I still have nightmares, I try and make her smile and happy and I'm sure she is, I'm sure no I'm know she is" Luna said said as she look up and touch her heart with both hands. 'Her mother, I'm sure, has passed or something, I hope I know more about he-Wait what!' I thought and as I thought the day and and so we all went home.