The Murder

On the night of December 10th, 2015  Ethan and I were walking through the trail.We were holding hands, and talking just then a guy in a hood comes walking by.He didn't look suspicious at the time I mean we were in a park.Then another guy with a hood comes behinds us then I see he has a gun.I tell Ethan just as  did  they conered us.He said to Ethan"you know why were here." Ethan said" it was my dad's debt,  leave me and Bella alone." Though I liked he was  dreamy and protective I was  scared for our lives.Ethan told me to run on the count of three and he would be right beside me.When I started he was then I found myself lost and couldn't find Ethan.Then at that moment I hear several gun shots. NO!!! I scream.I find myself running to find Ethan.There he was laying  on the ground but he was wearing a bulletproof vest.I screamed, and ran away crying.I felt bad for eaving him there, but he almost got me killed.At this point I sorta wished he was not wearing the bulletproof vest.That is a cruel this to say, but what would you think if you almost got shot.                                                       I had a sudden urge to go visit Ethan in the hospital, but i have to fight it.Then I get a call from him.I answer it Ethan said"hey where have you been?"I panicked so I hung up.There was so many things going through my head I didn't need him trying to change what I saw.He will try to make what he did ok though I don't know all the facts but I didn't care.Apparently he got out of the hospital, he came to my house.He knocks I open it then just yelled"LEAVE ME ALONE!"I ran to my room crying then I had twenty missed calls from Ethan.
         So he said to meet him at Timbers.I went the next her got up and tryed to hug me.I told him not to touch me, he starting rambling on about he thought I was not ok.I replied"I can take care of my self.".I was furious he didn't know I went back.So I said in a very loud but stern voice " why?"                                        "Why what I don't follow you?" , said Ethan confused                                                                                                     "You could have got me killed, You  had me thinking you were dead so I went back.", I said as furious as ever                                                                                                                                                                                                    "Oh you know about that no one was suppose to get hurt I new they were coming, and the police arrested them whats the problem.", said Ethan                                                                                                                 "THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY!"I screamed "Why would you not tell me I, I have to go."                                 "I couldn't I am so sorry but I wasn't allowed to they said you wouldn't act right if you new what was going on.", said Ethan pleading                                                                                                                                           I left, and Ethan ran after me saying wait stop.I stoped just as I was hit with a bullet.I callapsed I heard a faint voice yelling say with me it  sounded like Ethan, but I was slipping out of conscientious.I don't know how long I was out, but when I came to.Ethan was sitting beside me, and I wasn't sure what to do."I thought you died, thank you god." Ethan said.                                                                                                 I said," How long was I out."And at that moment three shots went off ...........