Chapter 18

I woke up with Peter still trapping me in his arms, I turned around slowly so then he wouldn't wake, I blew in his face " Peetteeerr" I whispered "hmm" she said back "wake up" I said softly while smiling and looking at him.

He sat up and rubbed his face I looked at him " I have a great idea" I said laying on the bed he looked over at me with a smirk " and what would that be?" " why don't we take the Lost boys and Wendy to the waterfall to go swimming today"

I smiled he laid right on me and said "ok love" I chuckled and flipped him off of me and sat on his waist " ok well let's get ready to go then" I smirked at him he smiled me and nodded.

I got off of Peter and got dressed, he just kind of laid on the bed staring at me I chuckled " I'll meet you outside then" I walked out of the tent to see the Lost boys by the campfire trying to start it again.

I giggled I walked over to the campfire and stood by the logs "everyone come here" I yelled everyone came over and Wendy walked out of her tent with confusion " Wendy come here too" I smiled at her.

She came walking over I looked at everyone " who wants to go swimming?" I smirked everyone yelled in joy, we all gathered our stuff and walked to the waterfall.

I waited for Peter, he came out looking like usual I smirked at him and bit my lip he looked at me and smiled "what?" " nothing you just looking hot as always" I said smirking at him, he grabbed my hand and intwined his fingers with mine I started to blush.

Me and Pan got to the waterfall, everyone was already in and swimming besides Wendy,  Peter stopes and sat next to Wendy and looked over at me "go have fun I'll be there in a min" he said to me then he started talking to her. I got a little concerned and jealous but I tried to brush it off and go have fun with the boys.

I jumped in and me and Paul were goofing around, I looked over at Wendy and Peter just to check on them, he was hugging her and comforting her with her face  on his chest I got a bit more jealous.

I decided to swim far out to keep my mind off it, Paul swam over " you ok, why did you swim so far off shore?" He asked me I looked at him with a bit of sadness on my face  " yeah I'm fine" "well you don't look fine to me" "don't worry about it I'm just a bit jealous but I'm just trying to brush it off."

He looked at me with concern "ok well if you wanna talk about it, I'm here for you" he said to me I nodded and swam back to shore with him.

After about and hour and a half of swimming we all packed up and went back to camp for lunch, Peter was walking with Wendy again, I walked slow behind them then Paul came up behind me.

"hey y/n, you feeling better?" He asked me I looked at him with worry on my face " yah I guess" "then why do you look worried?" "Because I'm scared that he will leave me" "oh " he said with concern on his face.