Prolouge

3rd person/narrator's POV

Four adults and two infants sat waiting for the plane to arrive.

Today, one infant and her mother would flee to America. The woman's brother, his wife, and son will be going into hiding. The woman's husband would go back to the Order of the Phoenix and fight the Dark Lord, A.K.A Voldemort.

The woman's name was Jamie Black. Her two month old daughter was Clara Black. Clara's father and Jamie's husband was non other than Sirius Black.

James Potter, Jamie's ten month older brother, was worried. Voldemort was out and killing muggles and muggle-borns. His sister had dropped out of the Order at his and Sirius's pleading and was getting out of the country, in efforts to protect her and his niece, Clara. James Potter was worried that his wife, Lilly, a muggle-born witch, and his son, Harry, would die.

No stop thinking like that, James thought, Everything will be fine and Voldemort will be defeated.

Just then, the speaker crackled to life, and a man's voice said, "Flight 72 on British Airways is now boarding. Thank you."

Jamie stood. "I have to go now.", she muttered. James and Sirius were the only two who could tell just how scared she was, but wasn't telling anyone that. Then louder, "Time to go."

____________________________________________________________________________________

Jamie was scared. Scared for James, Lilly, and Harry. Scared for Sirius. Scared for Clara, and she'll admit it (To herself anyway) that she was a little scared for herself.

She was scared, no terrified, that something would happen to Sirius. That was one reason she wanted him to come with her, but knew that like her brother, Sirius wouldn't be happy unless he was helping put an end to Voldemort. The only way he'd want to go down is by fighting.  Jamie'd still rather have him be safe with her in America. Clara needed her daddy.

Jamie was worried because Voldemort was hunting James and Lilly down.

Sirius stood up, and handed his wife their baby. He kissed her lightly on the lips. "Don't worry, babe. You'll be back home in no time.We'll beat him and I'll be here waiting for you and Clara."

"I love you, Sirius."

"I love you, Jamie." Sirius pulled away , so she could say her goodbyes. She wouldn't see them for a long time.

James was next. "I'm going to miss you, Sis. And my niece." He hugs her. Jamie wraps an arm around him, careful to mind the baby.

"I'll miss you, too, James. I expect letters all about Harry."

"Sure thing. Pictures too."

Jamie and Lilly exchange a tearful hug.

Finally, Jamie kissed Harry's forehead and said, "Bye, Harry. Don't worry. Aunt Jamie'll be back soon."

She picked up her suitcase and disappeared down the terminal.

Little did any of them know just how different everything would be just a year later.