Chapter 1

"Beep beep beep..." I heard, waking up to the sound of my alarm. "Ugh" i groan, rolling over to make the annoying noise just shut up. Its the first day of my junior year in high school (11th grade) and I'm already having trouble getting up.
"LIVVVVV WAKE UP!" My twin brother Sean yells walking into my room.
"ITS A BEAUTIFUL DAY TO GO TO SCHOOL AND BE REUNITED WITH GREAT PEOPLE AND FILL OUR BRAINS WITH KNOWLEDGE AND..."
He was cut off by me throwing a pillow at him.
"Shut upppppp" I say, finally getting out of bed.
"Someone's grouchy" he mumbles, walking out of my room
I get out of my warm bed and do my hair and makeup, and brush my teeth. I grabbed my backpack and walked downstairs.
My coffee and bagel were already no the table. "Are you ready for another school year?" My dad asks as I sit down. My dads name is Christiano Ronaldo, the famous soccer player. No one knows about me and my brother though, we were an accident. My mother left after she gave birth to us and doesn't want anything to do with us. Everyone thinks it's coincidental that our last names are Ronaldo, they still haven't figured it out.
"Yep!" Sean says excitedly. Sean is super popular at our school. He's friends with allll the popular kids, plays soccer and lacrosse, and has all the girls going crazy over him.
"As ready as I'll ever be I guess" I mumbled. I'm the complete opposite. I have a small group of friends , I'm too shy to try out for any sports, and I've never, ever had a boyfriend. "It's time to go!!" Sean said eagerly. We said bye to our dads and Sean drove us to school in his black Range Rover.

Brooklyn's pov
Today was my first day at a school in la. I was rushing down the hall to try and find my locker, and I looked down for a second to read my locker number when I fell to the floor.
"Could you watch... Uh... I mean.. Sorry, I'm new. My names Brooklyn." I said looking at the beautiful girl on the floor in front of me. I got up and stuck my hand out to help her up.
"Olivia" she said, taking my hand.
Her voice was beautiful, and her hands were so soft. There was something about her that just made me feel so attracted to her, something was pulling me towards her. "Um, I've gotta go" she said as she started to walk away.
"No wait! I said a little too eagerly grabbing her wrist. "Your really gorgeous, Can I have your number?" I said quickly walking beside her. She was trying to get me to leave her alone, she just looked forward and walked quickly. "I don't know you" she said, stopping at a locker which I assumed to be hers. She spun the combination into the lock. "But I want to get to know you!" I said "I mean common, are you really gonna turn me down, do you know who I am?"
"Excuse me? A little cocky aren't we?"
"It's runs in my blood" I said winking. The wink always gets them. She shut her locker and turned away from me. I grabbed her wrist again.
"Lemme guess. You have a boyfriend" I asked in a questioning tone.
"No... Look I really have to go"she said.
"Alright I get it, your too overwhelmed with my amazing good looks and you need some time to cool off. See you later babe" I said. She rolled her eyes and walked away. I don't usually chase girls but there's something different about her that drove me crazy. I'm determined to get this girl.

Olivia's Pov
"Alright I get it, your too overwhelmed with my amazing good looks and you need some time to cool off. See you later babe" He said. Of course I ran into the cocky as hell new kid. He seemed like such a player, I knew he would end up being a popular kid. He's attractive, I mean I couldn't deny that but I hate cocky guys. I walked to the forum and met up with my friends and told them everything.

"No! The hot new kid, Brooklyn Beckham, was flirting with you and you turned him down? What the hell man? I would have been all over him!" My best friend Ella yells after I tell her.
"Could you shut up" I laughed "he was so cocky. It was such a turn off" I added
"Still! He's so hot like look at him! He's like a God!" Ella said.
I rolled my eyes and giggled. Then the bell rang and I went off to class.

Hey guys!!💘
I'm thanks for reading! I'm looking forward to continuing this for you guys! I'm sooooo excited for you guys to read this and find out what happens. Sorry if it's not too good, it's my first time writing and English isn't my forte. Most of the story will be written in Olivia's Pov unless I say otherwise! This is literally one of my daydreams turned into a fanfic 😹Love you guys!
Xoxo Olivia