Family Reunion (Part 1)

~ I'm not about to start off about how they met alot so yeah.... excuse my mistakes . I'm not checking either.   July 4th , 2012. Bridgeway Park. 12:00pm. Stevenson Family Reunion   Anandi POV:    Tyga and I finally made it to his family reunion. "Michael!" everybody screamed. I flinched when I heard that and he laughed. We were kinda dressed like twins. I was wearing my American Flag crop top with my red flag shorts that I made myself and some American Flag Jordan's Tyga bought me. he buys me all kinda Jordan's and I don't even know what they called. My hair was curly and in a ponytail. Michael was wearing and American Flag t-shirt with some flag jeans and the same Jordan's as me.  Before I tell you bout his lil family reunion , let's talk about what I look like ..... (I'm not a selfish person). I have grey eyes with dark brown hair , I have light skin but I'm not bright. I'm shaped like a very thick hour glass with the full package with the ass and the boobs. (Don't Hate!)  Tyga grabbed my hand and we went up to some middle aged people who I guess we're his parents.  "Oh son , Your here!" said a black man and a Vietnamese woman.  "Hey ma and Wassup dad" Tyga said hugging them . These people were so proper while Tyga was so hood. "Ah , and who is this beautiful lady?" Tyga' s father and mom . "This is Anandi .My new girlfriend" he said. "Nice to meet you dear." they both said at the same time. Tyga' s father grabbed.my hand and planted a smooth kiss on my hand."Nice to.meet you too sir.." I said smiling. "Hello Anandi. Welce to our family reunion." She said hugging me very tight. I smiled with joy at both of them.  "Lemme take you to meet some of the crew." said Tyga grabbing my hand. we walked across the grass for like 2 minutes and saw some people. I saw Chris Brown, Lil Twist , Honey Cocaine and Drake.  "Aye y'all this my new girl Anandi. Anandi, this the crew." Tyga said . "Hi ma." everyone said hugging me. I hugged back and smiled. " Well me and the guys got some talking to do so we will be right here." Tyga said pointing to a spot literally 1 inch away from me and Honey. I smiled and turned back to Honey. We got to know each other blah blah." just to warn you, Tyga use to go out with that hoe blac chyna and after they broke up she showed up where ever he was. so if you see her , don't be surprised." She said poking me . I laughed and nodded. That song " Aww yea" by Travis Porter came on . I started swaying my hips to the beat and it caused Tyga to look at me. He seriously thinks I can't see him lick his lips and stare at me.Woooooowwwww. I turned around and looked at him and he still didn't look elsewhere."Tyga....." I said tapping him. he looked up." your gross dude." I said walking to go get something to eat. Him and his crew followed behind me and Tyga slapped my ass. I spun around and swung towards his nose . He ducked down. He is lucky he dodged that bitch.