Twenty-Five: Aerhinki

I wink at Joven as he leaves with Flora.
"I ship it," I say. Ian agrees with me. I giggle. "Flovenshire."
"Oh my god," Anthony says with a chuckle. "She's only been here one day and she's already shipped with Joven."
"Yup," I say popping the 'p'. "They'll be good together."
"They aren't a couple, Aer," Ian says.
"They will be. Just you wait," I say chuckling to myself. "I give it a week."
"I give it two weeks," Anthony counters.
"I give it a few days," Ian says. Anthony and I look at him like he's crazy. "What?" he asks innocently. I shake my head at him.
"They're probably swapping spit in the park as we speak," I say laughing. Anthony and I start playing Call of Duty and Ian decides to head to bed.
"Hey, Aeryn?" Anthony asks pausing the game. I look over at him curiously.
"What, Anthony?" I ask.
"Did..." he takes a deep breath to compose himself. "Did that kiss the other day... Mean anything?"
I pause and think for a moment. Did it really mean anything? Matt and Rosanna broke up yesterday though, but Anthony has always been there for me. "I don't know, Anthony. Do you think it meant something?"
"I care about you, Aeryn. I wanted it to mean something, but Matt is your best friend and you've been interested in him since you got here," Anthony says sadly.
"Oh, Anthony," I say sympathetically. "I never meant to hurt you."
"I know, Aeryn, but I can't help my feelings for you," He says.
"I understand, but let's leave t at this. Whatever happens, happens. Okay?" I say. He nods.
"Whatever happens, happens," he repeats unpausing the game.

"Joven and Flora never came back to the house last night. I can only assume some things happened between them. Wink. Wink," I say entering the living room The next morning. Ian laughs from the kitchen and Anthony looks sad sitting on the couch.
"What's wrong?" I ask sitting down next to him.
"Its the talk we had last night," he says. "I don't want whatever happens to happen. What if you end up with Sohinki? What if Sohinki ends up hurting you?"
"Look, Ant, you can not mope around about this stuff. Now, you and Ian have some filming to do today, and I'm heading into Smosh Games HQ today to record some videos with the crew and record a video my own for my channel," I say. Anthony nods.
"If you don't end up with me, you've got tons of fangirls," I say jokingly. He laughs.
"You're right, Aeryn," he says with a smile. "Thanks."

I sit down to record some videos for my own channel, when Matt comes in to my office.
"Whatcha doing?" he asks.
"About to record a video for my channel," I say. He nods.
"You wanna be in it?" I ask. He nods.
"I'm playing P.T., I heard it was super scary and I'm dying to play it," I say.

I edit the video later putting Jacksepticeye's intro in the beginning of the video followed by me saying "oops wrong intro." I post the video and then check my subscriber count. I haven't checked this in a while. I see that I've already got 5,000 subscrivers. Wow... I only started this channel about a week or so ago.

I check the comments on my video and most of them say 'I ship it!' or 'Aerhinki is my OTP'. I laugh at the comments like that. I call Matt into my office to look at the comments. He laughs with me as we read through them. I see a couple hate comments like 'ur not funny' or 'u seriusly cant play games u idiot'. I laugh at those too. "Maybe they should learn to spell before calling me an idiot," I say to Matt. He laughs.
"Aeryn!" Matt calls after me as I'm leaving the building.
"Yeah? What's up?" I ask. He runs at me and stands right in front of me.
"I was wondering... If, uh, you'd go on a date with me tomorrow. I mean, we both have the day off and I think it'd be fun and-"
"Sure, Matt," I say.
"Wait... Really?" he asks letting my answer soak in.
"Yeah. What time?" I ask.
"I, uh, didn't think I'd get this far. I guess I'll pick you up at seven?" he asks more than states.
"Sounds good. See you tomorrow!" I call walking out of the building. I feel my face heat up. I actually have a date! With Matt!" I run to Ian's car and hop inside. I drive home and see there's an unfamiliar car sitting in the driveway. It's a red, Chevrolet Cruise. I shrug it off and walk inside.
"Who's car is that sitting in the driveway?" I ask Ian when I get inside.
"Yours," he answers boredly.
"Wait, what?" I ask.
"That car outside is yours," he says.
"Really?" I ask. "But Ian you shouldn't have. I could have paid for a car myself. I was saving up to get one," I say.
"Aeryn, it wasn't just me that pitched in for it," He says.
"What?" I ask.
"All of Smosh Games pitched in too," he states. Everyone comes out into the living room.
"You guys shouldn't have," I say. I hug all of them.
"How did you get here before me?" I ask Matt.
"I drive fast," he states. I smile and shake my head at them thinking to myself 'What a bunch of dorks... But they're my dorks and I love them.