Chapter 3 (The roommate):

Cry's POV:

I was running like as if my life depended on it. I heard Felix call out my name but I kept on running. He didn't seem like he would hurt a fly but, it's best not to risk it. As I was running, I had questions bobble all through my mind.

I'm at a school, for monsters.

Why the FUCK did my parents enroll into a school for MONSTERS!?

Was Felix going to kill me if I didn't push him away?

Are there anymore monsters that will kill me?

All these questions were making me run faster and faster. But then....

"FUCK!"

I crashed into another kid. Why am I crashing into people all of the sudden? I sat up and looked at the person I crashed into. It was a short, nerdy looking guy with black hair and glasses.

I rubbed my face as I stood up off the ground.

"I'm sorry. I never-"

"Watch where you're walking you fucking dounche!"

My eyes widened from the sudden outburst. But then I started to back away as I saw the boy's face turn red with anger. He started to grit his teeth as he was screaming and yelling in anger.

Then my mouth opened in awe as he started to grow, then trasform into....

A fucking Cyclops?

"AHHHHH!!"

I was so scared, I swore I shit myself as the monster got as tall as a skyscraper!

"YOU GET CRUSHED NOW!" The monster screamed with anger.

I started run back towards the school. But I ended up tripping.

Well shit.

You feel the ground shake as each step was taken by the Cyclops. The thumps of his feet crushing against the ground got louder and closer. I tried to get back up, but I think I sprainrd my ankle pretty bad. I sat on the ground crawling away backwards. But then I gasp in terror as my back hit a tree.

Im gonna die!!

But then I see a beam of light flash by me, then hit the Cyclops in the face. The Cyclops took a few stepa back from dizziness and fell backwards.

"TIMBER!" The guy laughed.

That beam of light was Felix?

No. It can't be.

He had hair black as night and his eyes were a beautiful, golden color.

But he still looked exactly like him. His facial features were exactly the same. Plus, he had the same clothes on. He was standing in front the Cyclops' feet then turned his head quickly to look at me.

"Your safe."

I blushed and looked away as he said that.

Then I looked towards where the Cyclops was, but it turned back into the little nerdy boy from earlier. He started to whimper in pain and then sat up rubbing his face.

"What the hell was..." His words trailed off as he looked at the man who walked up towards him. "Holy shit. The jet black hair, the golden eyes, and the overwhelming monster energy," He gasped. "The tales are true, you're an 'X-CLASS'!" I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion.

X-class? What's that?

"Please man! Don't hurt me!"

"Why don't you go back to school, before I put you there myself."

"Yes sir!!"

The nerdy boy ran off without even hesitating.

The guy walked up to me and held out his hand. I grabbed his but fell once I stood up.

"Ugg..."

I just remembered that I fucked up my ankle this whole time.

"Umm.. I kinda got my ankle sprained and it hurts."

The guy comes up to me and pick me up bridal style. I held on tight to him once he pulled me up. Why is he helping me? He looks very much like Felix. I look up at him as he was carrying me.

"Felix?"

"Yes, Cry?"

Holy crap. It IS him.

"Why do you have black hair and gold eyes?"

He chuckled after I said that and kept on walking. We were walking towards the building with all the dorms.

"What's your room number?"

I reached into my pocket then took out a piece of paper that had my room number.

"Um...2042."

He nodded in response and carried me the whole way to the building. We didn't talk the whole time we got there. People gave us wierd looks but Felix would glare at them. I just blushed furiously under my mask as people stared at us walking to the elevator. He pressed the button and luckily the elevator opened right away.

I was still holding on to him to him as he carried me. It felt pretty awkward but he had a serious face on the whole time. He pressed the button to go to the '50th' floor. Then the elevator slowly, started rising.

"Felix?"

"Yeah?"

"Why, are you helping me?"

He chuckled "Were friends now."

I heard a 'bing' and the elevator doors opened. We were going to my room but then he took out his key card. We walked in front of my room and he opened the door. We then walked in and he placed me down.

Wait a sec, how did he have a key card to open my dorm? I saw my bags in my room and then I saw others that weren't mine.

"How did you..?"

"Were roommates." He smiled

My roommate is a vampire.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Ooof, the update!! :DDD There's really not much to say. Well, have a swell day! :3