Double Trouble

Promo

'Double Double...Toil and Trouble..Donkey's Bray and Eco's Bouble'

'Clotho!! DON'T... you dare mention...those backstabbing... two timing hags.!' shouted Lachesis from across the room.

'Why not Lachesis...' I whispered timidly to her. Realising that she is in one of her rages. To be honest we have a valid reason for being annoyed at them.

She marched over to me .. it was more like stomping over.
She slammed my laptop screen down.
'Them bitches are the reason we get called hags and are consider ugly not only that but they have been meddling in our business for a lonnnng.. time' she hissed at me. Her face contorted in anger. Damn she is scary as hell.

She was very sensitive about the hag matter more then the fact human life's were getting cut short without us doing anything.
It is true we have the over all say in who dies but this wicked trio have been making it hard for us not to cut the timeline shorter by using the dark arts and changing people's fate.

The human saying between a rock and hard place,applies here correctly.

We had to end peoples life's earlier to prevent knock on effect which are in themselves dangerous.

'Atropos ...help' I sighed at my cool and collected sister.

She took a deep breath and picked up the mirror. Walking towards us.

'Lachesis, babe .. look at you.. your gorgeous' she said calmly shoving the mirror in to her face.

--

A snippet of chapter one