Announcement

I'm sorry!! I have a huge writers block for this story!! And with mid-term exams coming up, I can't really spend time thinking of new ideas.

    I have a plot, but I'm not sure how to continue it. I will be putting this story on hiatus/hold for a while till I get my inspiration back.

    Sorry for in inconvenience and wait. Although, I will give you a few scenes for the future to make up for my absence.

    So until my exams are over, and stuff...

    I will keep this story on hold.

****

    Fujimoto slammed open Akashi's door, "Seijuro! Your father says that he wants to meet both of us." She spoke nervously.

    Akashi smirked and cupped her cheek, "My empress, you do not need to worry. My absoluteness is absolute." He smirked wider and let go.

    Fujimoto blushed, "Stop! You don't even make sense!" She teased.

    "Damare." Akashi left Fujimoto outside his door.

    Fujimoto chased after him, "Seijuro! Wait for mee!!" She hissed as Akashi normally jogged with inhuman speed.

****

    Fujimoto held onto Akashi's sleeve, "Seijuro... I don't know you anymore." She felt tears run down her cheek.

    Akashi flung her grip off, "I don't need any weaklings by my side. Disappear peasant." Akashi scowled and left Fujimoto puzzled.

    Watching him leave, Fujimoto clenched her fists. ' Your so far now... ' she held her hand out.

****

    I'm sorry, and until the next update!
(⌒▽⌒)