Demon who did it all

Miko POV
I finally have this child and we get attacked by this demon wolf great "HOW THE FUCK DID IT GET HERE THIS IS THE LAND OF DAMN WAVES WAVES=WATER WERE DID THE DEMON WOLF COME FROM?!!." Now that I'm calm I can go scream at my hubby I mean Mizukage. As I was running I spotted my husband talking all calm to one of his friends so I immediately yelled "Rob the wolf demon is back the baby help us fight.
Time skip after the nine tailed wolf was sealed in y/n
Four years later
Y/N POV
I hate it here there is now one who cares for me. I grew up being called a monster I'm 4 years old on my way to the village hidden in the leaves.
Flashback
Y/N POV
W-w-why does now one love me were is my family somebody help me pleases. Then some old man came to me and said " look kid your parents risked there lives to save the village but in the process they sealed the beast in you,you are the vessel for the demon wolf that killed my son so we hate you" then he kicked me. Then he kept kicking me but soon I got mad and grabbed his leg. I put his leg down and ran away. But while I was running I bumped into the Mizukage he told me to pack my backs so I could go somewhere safe the last thing I heard before fainting I hope you become friends with the other demons good bye y/n.
Flashback over
Still y/n POV
So after I left the land of the waves I found myself wandering in the land of the fire(hey guys so Sasuke is gonna be the nine tailed cat demon and he lives in the land of the fire that's all I changed with sasuke). I saw a boy with duck butt hair getting bullied by some kids. He kinda looked like me when I got bullied. I went over to where those kids were and told them to get lost. They looked me and said "what the fuck are you doing he is a monster" "shut the fuck up he isn't doing anything so it looks like your the fucking monster now go" then they ran off. "Hi what's your name fellow monster" "Sasuke is the name and what do you mean fellow monster are u a demon vessel too" "yes I am the vessel for the nine tailed wolf" "that's awesome I'm the vessel for the nine tail cat" "wow that's just as cool want to be friends" "yes" "come on let's go" "where are we going" " where going to the next village to get a New demon vessel to recruit them and take them with us to the village hidden in leaves so we all can have a better life".
Sasuke POV
Here I am with this gourgous girl yet I didn't get her name. "Hey what's your name" "my name is y/n" with that she continued walking but I have a feeling she is a badass. So we where jumping through trees. But the wierd thing is no one is worried over 4 year olds and the call us monster.