Neverland

"Well here we are, in Neverland," Syren said to me in her usual tone. Syren was African-American and was born a hundred years after me, however we still both appeared to be only eighteen. Syren always had her hair up in intricate braids. However there was one big difference between Syren and I, she was innocent and I was far from innocent.
       "There you are I was starting to think you'd never come," I heard Peter's familiar English accent breaking into my thoughts. "Of course we'd come EraMore, Everland, and Neverland are greatest allies you know," I told Peter. "What do you want us to do anyway?" Syren questioned Peter.
"Well, I'm glad you asked Syren, I want you to help me to get the truest believer to believe in me." "Yeah I kinda got that," I told Peter. I knew that I sounded rude but I didn't care. "Well I don't care how you get him to believe in me I just need you to do it. However I do have an idea for you Brook." I saw the mischief in his eyes and wondered what he had in mind. "What exactly is it that you want me to do," I asked almost afraid of his answer. "I want you to act like you support Henry's family and I want you to be a spy for me and report back to me anything that they say that could be important." I knew he'd have me do something like that. Not that I care I like doing stuff like that. I had a lot of practice when I was going through ten years of torture before I came to Everland. "Ok you got it now just tell me where they are and I will get to work."  "Alright then follow me Brook. Syren you know where to go right," Peter said already walking towards the forest. "Of course I do I'm not stupid," Syren told Peter sounding annoyed.
***********************************
"How do you even know where their stupid camp is," I asked as I walked through the forest of Neverland. "I just know ok why does it matter," he told me sounding annoyed. "No reason," I muttered quietly as we continued walking. "Here we are you stay behind while I go talk to the savior when I walk out you walk in ok oh and act like you hate me, got it." "Got it."
*************************************
I stood by a tree until I saw Peter leave Emma. When I saw him walk away I straightened my brownish and green dress, zipped my dress's corset up, pulled up my knee high brownish boots, made sure the little gears on the ankle of my boots looked ok, and finally I ran my fingers through my medium length brown hair and walked away into the makeshift camp. "Who are you," a blonde woman asked me as I walked into the camp. "Oh me, well I am Brooklyn Rose ruler of the mighty island kingdom of Everland." I said trying to return the sparkle of innocence to my eyes that hadn't been there since I was eight. "How come I've never heard of you in any fairytales then?" "Well, that's all because of Pan. And it's also why I am here to help you find your son." It felt weird calling Peter, Pan to me it just didn't fit him. "You're here to help us," she questioned me sounding suspicious. "Well of course I am," I told her. " Well alright then. Why don't you stay at our camp overnight." "I'd love to." I said smirking to myself.