The Creature Curse Chapter.: 1

“Where’s my mask?! Where did it go?!” Steven said as he panicked.

Kevin sighed, “I’ve got it, don’t worry its fine.”

Steven let out a huge sigh of relief as Kevin handed it back to him. The group was still very confused about what mess they were in. How could this possibly happen to them? Also why didn’t they remember this?

“You guys look like a mess, especially you Nova with your….hair.” Sp00n playfully remarked.

“Hey! You try getting turned into a beast, lion, thing!” Nova growled as he tried brushing his, now long shaggy hair out of his face and whipped his tail around.

“Okay, let’s all calm the hell down before someone gets hurt.”  Sly exclaimed as his ears twitched and his eyes adjusted to the darkness.

 “Sly is right, we should be careful. Who knows what we’ll do, especially if this is the cause of Herobrine.” Ze explained as he panted and looked down at his jaw line, which he didn’t seem to happy with the two bottom canine teeth coming out of his mouth.

“So, apparently were like werewolves.” Kevin explained, “With  the whole changing into a beast thing.”

“Well, sh*t.” Immortal said as his ears perked up.

Sp00n shook his head, “As long that you don’t eat me, I’m fine with this.

“SP00N!” They all shouted at once as their eyes seemed to glow red.

“Guys, I have an idea,” Steven blurted out, “I know there is a wizard who live up the mountain that could probably help but…”

Steven hesitated as his ears lowered and his tail going slightly between his legs.

“What Steven?!” Immortal barked impatiently.

“It might be hard and a long journey, considering that we might need to move through towns that might want to kill us. On the bright side, he might know what to do…”

“Well,” Sly started , “It’s worth a shot, isn’t it?”

“Let’s do it, hopefully we’ll survive.” Dan sighed.

Soon everyone agreed by sunrise, they’ll start making their way towards this wizard’s tower. It’s crazy, but it might be their only solution to becoming normal again. Or so they think.