Chapter 16

Scott's pov

"I am going to kill you." Mitch threatened me.

I laughed a bit and turned on my heel, walking back towards my side of the room. I didn't hear him creep up behind me so I was taken by surprise when I felt the cold paint hit the side of my face. "MITCH!" I yelled.

Mitch was giggling a lot and he started talking in between giggles, "told yah that I'd getcha." He smiled and winked and I started walking back towards him. "No Scott. Stop it!" I didn't break eye contact, he was backing up until he hit the wall, the one he literally just put paint on, I tried so hard to keep a straight face but when he realized his entire back was covered in paint I couldn't hold my laugh back. "Holy crap that's cold!" He screamed. He sighed and took off the oversized tank top and I whistled, causing him to roll his eyes and blush a slight bit. He didn't bother taking off the gym shorts I lent him... Unfortunately. He finally noticed I hadn't stopped staring at him and moving in his direction, "Scott..." He said, "I already walked into the wall, can we not do this?" I smirked.

"Hun, that was your own fault, happy coincidence. But this is called revenge."

"Scott no.." I kept walking at him since he had no place to run, I bent over and dipped my paint brush deep into the bucket of paint that laid at him feet. "That's a lot Scott!" He whined.

"I know." I said right before I painted a line down the middle of his torso. I laughed as he cringed and whined.

"SCOTT! OH MY GOD THATS FREEZING!" I started dying of laughter as he wiped some off with his hands. I was doubled over cause I was laughing so hard. The next thing I felt was his hands slapping my ass. Now he was laughing too. "Now I have proof that I, Mitch Grassi, have touched the ass of someone as famous and should I add, attractive, as the Scott Hoying." I rolled my eyes and kept laughing. I still had the paint brush in my hand so I quickly dipped it in the can and stood up straight. I walked over to where Mitch was and stood behind him. I took my paint brush and painted my initials, S.H, on his back. He shot up and and yelled at me, "Scott! Stop! That's so flippin cold!" I just laughed.

"What? You have proof that you slapped my ass and now I have proof that you are mine, my initials are on you babe, no leaving me now."

"You're so stupid." He said right before flicking paint at me. I dipped my finger into the bucket and put two streaks on my face, like battle paint. Before I knew it, we had started a full on paint war, not caring about screwing up the walls. I cupped my hands together and scooped up a handful of paint and walked towards Mitch. "You wouldn't." I threw the paint right at his face and he squealed. He picked up the entire bucket he had,  which by now was half empty, more on me than on the walls, and started walking towards me, a smirk on his face.

This time it was my turn to be scared. "Mitch, babe, that's a little over board, don't you think?" I whined.

"Ha! Are you kidding me?" He kept coming closer and I kept backing up until I made the same mistake that he made earlier, I walked into a freshly painted wall. I did as he did and took off my shirt and just as I threw it into the floor, an entire bucket of paint was coming at me. It got my face and my upper body, the rest went around me. I stepped out and wiped my eyes to see Mitch laughing harder than he has in a while, I turned and looked at the wall and there was a big red splatter with the shape of my head and shoulders in the middle, it looked kinda cool.

I looked back over to the laughing boy and decided to go after him, "Miiiiiiitchieeee!" He looked up at me, continuing to laugh, "I want a huuuuuuug!" I said to him. His eyes widened and he started backing away from me and I stretched my arms out and started approaching him.

"Scott! Don't you dare!" I completely ignored him and ran straight ahead, grabbing him from behind and wrapping my arms around him, the paint had covered up the initials I had painted onto his back earlier. I had both his arms with my one hand and he struggled to get out. I reached up to my hair and collected a big handful of the paint he threw at me, I told him to close his eyes and before he could protest, I threw it at his face. "Scott!" He yelled again. Before he could say anything else, I started tickling him, just because I knew how much he hated it, even though it was really funny. He was laughing so hard, he had trouble trying to gasp for air. He was failing at trying to form words of protest. I finally let him go and he ran away from me, over to the wall on the opposite side of the room. He slid down the wall and sat down. "You know that you're horrible right?"

I laughed, "Your fault for throwing A WHOLE BUCKET OF PAINT AT ME!" I yelled the last part for emphasis.

"You started it." He mumbled back. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Hey Mitch?" I got his attention.

"Yeah?"

"I got an idea."

"Would you like to share your idea?" He asked sassily.

"Wanna invite a few friends over for a paint party? Your walls will look not so great but the memories will be stained on them."

"Sounds like a great idea, Scotty boy." I smiled at him.

"Let's start calling some people, tell them to bring a bucket of paint each."