Chapter 10

A/N: SUP NUGGETS!! TODAY I’LL BE FEEDING GERBILS TO HAMSTERS :D!  Anywhoooo! This is finally a new chapter to My Secret and I know I haven’t uploaded in a long time but I’ve been reading books too =D and yeah so blah blah blah blibitey blah! Whatevs… READ!

CHAPTER 10

(Erica’s POV)

It sucked.

That’s all I could say, it sucked.

At the moment I don’t know it me and Daniel are even Darica anymore.  Yes, I have made a pet name for us.

I am currently sitting on his little sister’s bed, crying my eyes out. (A/N: In all honestly I forgot his lil sisters name so for now she’ll be called his little sisters, she, or kid:D) She was rubbing circles on my back making small shushing sounds.

“What’s wrong,” she asked me after a couple of minutes.

“Huh? Oh, you know, Daniel.”

“What did he do? Want me to punch him?”

“No.” I said answering her cute little question, “And it’s not what he did, it’s what I did.”

“What happened?”

So I told her the story. The argument yesterday, the argument today, and how I came the conclusion we’re not even dating anymore. God, I love this kid. Such a good listener didn’t talk the whole time.

“So, that’s it?”

“Pretty much.”

Then she laughed.

“You guys are so silly.”

“How? He’s probably with Britt right now.”

“Eh, its fine you could do much better than him anyway.”

Then I laughed. And after a while, she joined in. Then she got way off topic… We got way off topic and we’re having a good time.

Until we heard the door chime.

“Hey kid I’m home,” he said.

“That’s Daniel,” she said turning to me, “I’ll be right back. Or do you want to come with me?”

“Ok, let’s go.”

When we walked to the living room, I saw something that would keep my heart in pieces and scar me for life.

Britt and my Daniel, we’re making out on the couch.

I didn’t know what to do, so I cleared my throat very loudly. By now I already had tears streaming down my face.

He looked up.

“Oh, hey kid, Erica.”

“Hey, bro.”

“Hey, Daniel,” I said in a cracked voice.

“Hey, Erica,” said an annoying voice.

“Hello, Britt.”

“Wassup? Miss Daniel? Because he doesn’t miss you, as you can see.”

I resisted the urge to punch her just then.

“Ok, see what? A toy?”

“That’s what you are.”

“Daniel?”

“What?”

“You’re going to let her say this?”

“So?”

I didn’t even reply. I ran upstairs, opened Daniel’s room, got my bag, packed my stuff, stole his keys, and jumped out the window. Thanking God that there was a pool below his window. I ran to his front yard, unlocked the car. And drove off.