The Present

The best thing about waking up now was that i got to look at Sirius's unguarded sleeping face. His usually mischievous features were now almost childlike. His lips were shaped into a slight pout, perfect lashes rested onto blushed cheeks, and his hair! Oh the hair! Tousled and untamed. I could easily run my fingers through it without being teased mercifully.

He was a heavy sleeper which meant i could do anything to him. Though i never had the guts to do until now. I really wanted to touch his hair now, to feel the soft curls and then yank onto it until he screamed uncle. Okay that was a bit extreme...

Slowly I lifted my fingers forward until they rest onto of his head. My fingers worked their way into the mass of curls and i couldn't help the slight sigh that escaped my lips. His hair was just so freaking soft! I played with it for a while before pulling on one curl, his features twitched. I froze.

Hands wrapped themselves around my waist and brought pulled me up onto of Sirius. I shrieked and slapped his chest.

"Good Morning," he said chuckling.

I shook my head,"No. Merry Christmas."

"Oh its Christmas Morning. I

Sirius-ly forgot."

The bed shook with our laughter at his silly name pun. Can you believe this is the guy I'd do anything for?

I smiled and dipped down to place my lips on top of his. Eventually he did get his french kiss and I did get used to it and okay it was the best kiss I've ever had.

I giggled as he rolled is over so that i was under him. This gave him the chance to deepen the kiss, a moan escaped my lips. I wrapped legs around Sirius' waist and was instantly met with his best friend down there. He grunted and brought his hands to my hips bringing then closer to him. Just as we were getting more into it the door was slammed open.

"Merr- Oh Ma!!!!," the teens screamed and ran out the room. "Put a sock on the door knob!!!"

Sirius dropped next to me bursting into a laughing fit while i just stared up at the ceiling in shock. It wasn't long till i joined in as well. We laughed until Molly called us down to open presents.

"So,"Sirius said as we walked down the stairs,"Do you think Harry will like his gift?"

My hand clutched the tiny wrapped box in my hands. Sirius has found it among the mess in my bag, it was something Lily had given be a long time ago.

"No," I smiled up at a disappointed Sirius. "He'll love it."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Is that all the presents?," Mr. Weasley asked from his seat.

After all those boring dull pain filled days of staying in the hospital he was finally discharged.

Sirius raised an eyebrow at me,"Actually we have one last present to give."

I bit my lip as I pulled out the tiny box from my robe. And turned it toward Harry, who just stared at it in curiosity. With an encouraged nudge from Ron, he grasped it into his hands.

He looked up at me and Sirius,"You didn't have to get me anything."

"It's not from us Harry," I said,"Open the box."

Harry's brows furrowed at my statement but other wise nodded and opened it up. Something flew around us almost like a butterfly, it fluttered around Harry twice before he reached out and grabbed it in his hands. In his hands was a card which Harry read in interest. Once he was down reading it he stared at me. Tears glistened in his eyes.

"Well, whose it from?",George asked impatient.

Harry looked down at the card before answering,"My parents."

There were a few gasps in the room - a total of six.

"But how?,"a Harry doubtful.

"Lily, gave it to me the year after i first saw you. Just in case something...happened. And she was right to give it to me, I've tooken care of it for 14 years. I think it's time to give it back to you."

Harry smiled gratefully at me; his hands shook hesitantly as they reached the folded covers of the cloth inside. He held out a goblin made locket. The locket was the size of a walnut shell, swirls covered the back and top.

"Open it," Sirius said with a sad smile as he watched Harry.

Harry took a deep breath as he opened the locket, a wispy light came out we all watched as it formed into two animal figures. A stag and a doe. Soft lullaby played as the two chased each other around. And just as the two appeared they disappeared.

Harry stared at us with misty eyes then he stood up and walked over towards where both Sirius and I stood. He lifted both of his arms and soon I was being crushed into a hug.

"Thank You," he whispered into my ear.

I leaned out of the hug to clutch his cheeks and kiss him on the forehead in a motherly way and then brought my arms around his waist. It wasn't long until Sirius decided to join in. The hug was brief but it was enough to make me know that someday I could make another child equally as happy as Harry. Someday that child could be my own.

---------

Hello there my fantastic readers!! Thank you for the reads and for the votes. It makes me happy to know that someone is actually reading what i wrote and is liking it.

Well i have some sad and exciting news! Sadly to say this story is coming to its end. Just two or three more chapters to go. Its exciting - well to me - because i am happy to say this will be my first completed story.

Sky~