Those Emo Husbands

Joyce's Family

It was sunny Monday morning and Joyce was getting breakfast for her husband and children when she heard a Moan from the apartment opposite. "MUM! THOSE EMO HUSBANDS ARE AT IT AGAIN, WE NEED TO COMPLAIN!" Shouted her daughter Lucy from the floor above. "As I told you on Saturday, let them do whatever the hell they are doing, they are just being young lads!" Joyce answered.
A few minutes later Joyce's husband Thomas came downstairs with his tie lop-sided and his shirt un-tucked. "As I told you before, they don't have girlfriends, the two lads go out with each other. Can't you remember the multiple times they have held hands outside our front door? And that one time last year when they sniffed our Christmas reef!" Thomas said. "Oh, yeah" Joyce commented. She was born in the early 1960's and wasn't quite used to the gay thing yet.
"BREAKFAST IS READY KIDS!" Joyce screeched in a way to show that she didn't want to carry on with the last conversation. "HANG ON A SECOND MUM, THIS HAIR IS JUST STICKING UP... ONNNEEE SECOND!" Joyce and Thomas's 11 year old boy TJ Answered, "WELL HURRY THE HECK UP OTHERWISE YOUR PORRIDGE IS GOING TO GET COLD!" Said Thomas this time. "Ugh you know I don't like porridge, it reminds me of primary school!" TJ said like he had been in high school for years. "I don't care, it's good for you! Now get ya ass down here and gulp it down son!" Thomas said before kissing his wife and kids one by one before leaving for work.
Later that night Lucy was browsing through her YouTube when she found a video all her friends had been talking about in school 'Phil is not on fire seven' She clicked on the video, she could have sworn she had seen Dan and Phil before, but where? 2 Million views! No way could she have met or seen these people before! She could still see them... Out in the corridor... That's it! They are the two men from across the corridor! For three years she had been living across the hallway from two Internet Stars without knowing. All she could think about was if they were out to the Internet, if not she had a lot of power, so much power that she didn't know how to handle it...

Authors Note
Hiya! I'm back and better than ever! I'm going to put the web link  in my Instagram bio (@phils.totoro ) So other phan accounts can have the joy of reading this small piece of rubbish writing. On updating chapters I'm going to say an update every week but maybe more, sound good? I saw this idea of a phanfic about Dan and Phils neighbours, enjoy! Hugs and Kisses, Amazing_geek_04 <3