7.

"I lost track of time I guess" I say taking my seat

"Hm since you're never late mr.Styles I'll let you off the hook , but next time you'll be sent to the principle. Are we clear ? "

" yes Mr. Jason " I say annoyed.

"Okay class back to what we were doing before the interruption "

Pssh shade much ? I think to myself as I take out my diary from my book bag.

Dear Diary,

Everyone has been okay I guess ... It's just I don't know what's wrong with Liam why is he acting this way to me ? I never once said nor did anything to him. What else can go wrong ?? I can't even seem to find Niall or Zayn are they avoiding me ? I can't take this ! They're my best friends, they're basically my brothers I need them to get through my days they know that ... Maybe they're just testing me ? Yeah they're testing me to see if I can make a full day without needing them.

~ H

~~

"Hey ! Harry , mate ! You came today!!!!" Niall says giving me a hug

"Niall where have you been !!? I've been looking for you and zayn all day. What the hell man " I say jokingly

"I got stuck in the detention centre all day and zayn I don't think he came today. " he gives out a frantic laugh "Liam was here did he not tell you ? Or did you see him at all today ?" Niall looked confused

" well I , I saw him ....... But I don't, I don't know what I did to him Niall ... He was so mean to me like , like I did something to him. I saw him and tried to talk to him , but he just seemed to be annoyed with me. " I frowned.

"Hey , harry you know Liam. You can't take it personal man, he just has his days and maybe today was one of them. Don't hold him against it okay ? "

" yeah , you're right Niall. Well I have to go my mom probably outside waiting on me to come out.... No pun intended " we both laughed

"Okay bye harry , I'll text ya "

*text from neil 🙇🏼 *
Wtf we literally just left from talking not 3 minutes ago what could he want ? I open up the text to see what he's written.

N: BRO HARRY ! YOU MISSED IT MAN !! LIAM JUST GOT INTO A FIGHT , IT WAS FUCKING EPIC !! I GOT IT RECORDED IM GOING TO SEND IT !!

H: Niall are you serious!? Is Liam okay !??

N: 1 Attachment

N: what do you think Haz.

True , Liam knew how to fight. He was in boxing has been ever since grade school. I remember first meeting Liam , I went to the bathroom and there he was crying in the stall , I asked if he was okay he came out and I saw he was covered with blood from his nose. Ever since then Liam and I have been best friends, he took up boxing , and defended himself and me.

I open up the video and watch it.

Liam and the other guy both throwing punching to one another this goes on for a bit until Liam picked him up and slammed him on the ground, punching him nonstop in the face. Finally a teacher comes in and grabs Liam off the kid I can hear Liam shouting

"Don't you ever fucking talk about my mom like that again or I will fucking destroy your life"

The video was over after that.

H: Niall what happened in the first place ?

N: i don't know , no one knows it was just all of a sudden we see Liam throwing the fist to the guys face and well I pulled out me phone.

H: you should text him Niall. Make sure he's okay.

N: okay. I'll talk to you later harry.

"harry can you hurry up I don't have much gas to be wasting ! I've been out here for 20 minutes c'mon." I see my mom yelling out the window to me. Lucky no one was around. I jog over to the passenger side and sit.

"How was school dear?"

"It was better than all the other days we've been here. " I say with a forced smile.

"Well that's good love, see didn't I tell you it wasn't going to be that bad ? " I see a big happy smile run from cheek to cheek.

"Yeah , you were right." I gave her my famous dimpled smiled and look out the window.

Let's just hope this week is just as good.

~~~~~~~~~

{ Word count; 755 }

Louis is coming out soon ! { no pun intended 🌞 }
This fic is almost at 600 reads 💝 and my imagines just hit 4.5k reads 😜💕 have a good day.
Chapter 8 soon.