0.7

2 days left
T.C

These past days with Shawn has been just great. We are even closer than before, like on a relationship level.

I'm not quite sure what we are though, or what we would label us, but I'm fine with that because as long as I have Shawn in my life I'm happy, very happy.

But it still makes me wonder, are we really just 'friends'? Friends don't kiss, they don't sleep with each other. I do know that though, Shawn and I are more than just friends.

Shawn walked out the bathroom that was connected to his room. He walked over to me and hovered over my body. "May I help you?" I asked.

"Get up" He grabbed both my hands and tugged on them. I sighed and got up and let him pull me wherever. Shawn pulled me over to the window in his room that peered out to his back yard.

Oh I didn't even notice he had a pool. "Wanna go swimming?" Shawn asked. "Yes!" I exclaim. Shawn laughs at me before going to his dresser.

"Did you bring swim trunks?" He pulled a pair out of his dresser. I reached my hands out and he threw them to me. Me and Shawn turned away from each other.

I took my pants of a slipped the swim shorts over my boxers. "I'm gonna grab some towels I'll meet you down there" I walk downstairs and to the backyard.

It was a really humid day, I mean South Carolina is just very hot.

I walked to the edge of the pull and put my foot on the water to see how cold it was. It wasn't that cold.

The sound of the backdoor closing made me turn my attention to Shawn walking out. He sat the towels down, and walked over to me.

"Is it cold?" I shook my head.

Shawn walked over to the diving board they had and stood on it. "Come on let's jump off together" Shawn said motioning me over. I climbed onto the diving board beside him and grabbed his hand.

"1...2...3" We jumped in. I let go of Shawns hand and swam down to the bottom of the 9ft before pushing myself back up.

Shawn was already surfaced. Can we just talk about his abs, I mean kill me now.

I swam to where he was in the shallow end of the pool and stood up. Shawn swam to the stairs of the pool and sat on the bottom step so half his body was still in the water, I followed him.

"Taylor?" Shawn looked up at me. 'Mhmm' I hummed.

"What are we?" Shawn asked. I've been dreading this question. I shrugged my shoulders, what am I supposed to say. Long distance relationships are hard. I don't know if I'm ready to commit

"Really?" Shawn laughed, one of those dry 'are you kidding me' kind of laughs.

"I mean I don't know distance is hard" I say. Shawn stared straight ahead his jaw clenched a little. Why is he getting mad at me? Because I don't want to commit.

"Then why? Why have you've been telling me that you liked me. Why didn't you you stop me from kissing you. Because here I am thinking we have something when it means nothing to you" Shawn looked at me.

My jaw dropped.

"That kiss meant everything to me!"
I exclaimed. "I wouldn't take it back for the world, because I care about you, and we do have something, but it's hard to commit to you when I don't know the next time I'll see you"

Shawn got up from the stairs of the pool and walked to the table where the towels where. I followed him and grabbed his arm. "Stop" Shawn jerked away from me.

He wrapped the towel around his waist and went inside I did the same before following him. Shawn went up to his room and I followed him. Why does he have to be so damn dramatic.

He's always been dramatic every sense we started talking.

"Shawn just fucking stop" I yell making him look at me. His angered expression disappeared and was replaced with a upset/disappointed look.

"You where my first kiss, the first I ever told them I liked, so yea I'm being a little dramatic but all that means a lot" Shawn says. My expression softened.

"Shawn.... you mean a lot to me. That kiss was pure heaven. If we didn't live in different states I would've made you mine already"

Shawn looked down and blushed a deep red. "I'm still yours" Shawn looked up. I chuckled lightly and wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed the top of his head.

"Fine with me"

Sometimes I wish I've never met Shawn because it hurts me, not being able to see him, but when I talk to him or I'm around him I'm just happy.

"So does that mean your mine also?" Shawn picked his head up off my chest and looked up at me. "I'm al yours" Shawn reaches up and presses his lips to mine.

I kissed him making that smacking noise. Shawn pulled away from me and walked to his drawer. "I'm gonna get dressed" Shawn walked into the bathroom.

This would probably be so confusing to someone who didn't know us.

I came to South Carolina, is just being best friends. We admitted our feelings for each other, kissed, and then Shawn asked me what we are.

What are we? I'm trying to figure this out myself because I don't know. I mean even if I did make it official it wouldn't change anything besides the label.

I'm still gonna miss my baby boy when I leave. We still are gonna do those coupley things, then what's the point of not making it official.

Shawn doesn't like to wait, what if someone else 'cuffs' him, as they say now a days, before I can.

There's something in me though, I just can't do it.

Guys should Taylor like ask him to be his boyfriend?

I'm obsessed with shaylor, and this might just be my most well written book, maybe....