HIDE N SEEK

Read then you'll know who this cutie is. (The weird thing is I found this AFTER I made her description)

Autumns Quote of The Chapter

I never understood why they say girls are catty. Honestly, mostly every girl in here [highschool] is a bitch.
__________________________

I was halfway home when I realized I didn't want to go home yet. So I went to the park instead. It's nearly halfway from my house so I just sat on swing, thinking.

Math is one of the classes I have an A in (I think)

Will one quiz grade effect me to much? Cuz (does using cuz annoy you? I could write because but I know I say cuz more than Bcuz.) I really don't want to say another word to that douche pickle.

Although my mom would kill me if I got a 0 on a quiz. And this could be quite literal unfortunately.

See here's the thing. If she's pissed, which is quite often, she'll use whatever she's holding against you- well me.

If she's reading the newspaper, it'll be just a bunch of whacks with a rolled up paper, but if she's eating with a knife, you'll probably have scars after that.

It has happened quite a bit before.

I could fight back, I really could. Before my dad left, he had me take personal defense classes. Not many, but some. Enough that if I needed to, I could easily push the attacker to the ground and let me run. But if there's more than one person, I may be screwed.

MAY BE.

If I'm at the park, I might as well slide and swing.

So I start kicking forward and back to get my swing higher and higher. I feel my hair wildly flying behind me and my stomach drop each moment of the highest point. I feel so free, and I can't help but grin.

~yes this is a pointless swing scene.~

I go higher and higher, faster and faster. When I was little, while most kids tried to have the swing do a complete circle, I was always the terrified one of going halfway and then stopping in midair, then falling and cracking my head on the swing bar.

I'm not as scared now, because I don't think it's possible.

I keep swinging, until I start to get dizzy. I don't know WHY I get dizzy on swings, but I do.

"3..."

"2...."

"1!!!!!" I jump off the swing and land in an awkward crouch. I'm pretty sure the mulch here gave me a splinter.

I never understood why they put mulch in playgrounds. I heard it like cushioned your falling, but you are literally putting chips of wood for kids to run around on. And I don't know bout anyone else, but splinters are more painful than falling.

I then got up and brushed off all the wood chunks. I was about to leave when I saw the monkey bars.

How can you see monkey bars and NOT want to try them. At my 5 0" hight I can't touch the ground, so that means I have to actually try. So I swung from the first bar to the next, and kept going. I was almost there when someone startled me, causing me to fall in my ass. 

"What are you, 5?" I look over and see Joey.

"Are you stalking me? Because if you are I seriously will get a restraining order." I look him dead in the eyes. He just rolls his.

"No, why would I want to stalk someone as boring as you?" I just ignore him and get up. "You left your lunchbox behind the shopping carts." He then holds out a familiar looking Big Bang Theory metal tin. I flush from embarrassment and take the thing.