Why me?

sorry about the long wait. its short but i tried my best. sorry about any mistakes. HEre it IS

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~a few days later or something. ~~~

I was in my third class. math, and the only thing on my mind was Minwoo

I couldn't pay attention to my teacher. His face is just so cute and... addictive. I sighed and tried to focus, but failed. My mind went right back to Minwoo.

I kept thinking about him until I was rudely interrupted by my teacher. "Donghyun!  Pay attention!"

"sorry" I said as I looked back up at the board. I pretended to be taking notes, but in reality, I was writing 'No Minwoo' all over my notebook. I could just get Hyunseung to let me copy his notes later. Why is math so boring?

After what felt like forever, the bell finally rung. Finally, lunch. That means I get to see Minwoo.

I packed up all my stuff and ran out of the classroom. The twins weren't here today, so I decided that me and Minwoo should eat outside.

I ran to Minwoos class so I could walk with him. I got there right as they started leaving. Nice (if you read that in the way the Park County Police say it, hmu. we can be south park buddies)

"Hey Minwoo" I smiled and hugged him. When I did he giggled. he freaking giggled.

"Hi Hyung~" he smiled. "How has your day been?"

"Pretty boring. What about you?"

He shrugged. "boring, but now I won't be bored because I'll be with hyung" he giggled again

Oh my god he is so cute. I can't even. Why me lord? why me??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry about the shortness. But like always, please comment so I can improve my writing and get ideas. my next story will most likely be a taegi  so, please look forward to that, and to the next chapter  of   "In the Rain"  which i will start working on next week. thank you. ok bye~