II-Make a Move

I blinked to adjust my eyes to the morning light. "Rise and shine, Ariel!" Shawn called over the sound of packets opening. He sat one down next to me. "Eat up, and we'll get moving." I groaned tiredly. Just stail chips for breakfast again. Granted, it's all we've got.
"Why so eager, Shawn?" Adam asked, sitting next to me. "She just woke up."
After breakfast, we set out. I clicked my pistol to the holster on my belt. "Keep an eye out, boys." Shawn and Adam kept closer to me, and Josh just nodded, preferring to make diversions if need be. I stopped, brandishing my gun at the sound of something. "Guys, stop. I heard something."
"--find others. Corey, you distract them. Mike, Rich, come with me." Voices? 3 boys walked up to us, I pointed my gun at them.
"Woah, lady. Chill, we're friendly. We're looking for reinforcements. We've got biters on our tail."
No time to think, just say yes!, I thought.
"Yeah, we'll help. I'm Ariel. This is Adam, Shawn, and Josh."
"Adam Gontier. Mike, Rich, and... Corey's distracting them."
"Now, with introductions out of the way, run!"
We ran in the direction they came from, toward Corey's mortifying screams.
"What do you call yourselves, Ariel? Aren't ya a gang or somethin'?
" Icon for Hire." I explained, pumping lead into a biter as I talked.
"Nice. Saint Asonia," Adam said. Turned out, he wasn't bad with rifles. "Ah, crap..." he mumbled. "Corey!"