Wooshin: Alone (Smut)

And we meet again with another smut~
I got the feels while writing this #sobiased. I pretty much made this more romantic and kinda sweet rather than something sexy. If you guys want to see more from this story, tell me and I'll do a part 2. Unlike my other smut, I'll let my imagination run wild and I won't sugar-coat anything (that could be dangerous as a writer lmao). Beware: this is a story with a topic that could be inappropriate for some people, read only if you're not uncomfortable with it.
Requested by: taetae_kookiebangtan

You have been warned.

As Wooshin's girlfriend you knew how everything was going to be. Quiet.
But, since almost 70% of your dates were in the dorm with 9 other boys, it wasn't as quiet.
You were craving for some quality time with your boyfriend. You know, just him and you. Alone.

But that never happens.

"Wooseok-ah" You called.
"Hm?" He responded not looking up from his book.
"Look at me" You said trying to sound stern but coming out as cute.
You had your legs on his lap, so he used them as a table and put his arms on top of them.
"What's wrong?" He was concerned now.
"We've never have time to be just the two of us. It's not that I don't enjoy being asked to play with Hwanhee or getting my hair done (A/N: more like messed up) with Xiao. It's just that sometimes I want to be with you, just you" You finally said.
"I'm glad you feel like that too" He said and carried you to his room.
He took off his shirt as you watched him with scared eyes.
"There's nothing to be scared of" He cooed as he joined you on the bed.
He connected his lips with yours, roughly but gentle at the same time.
You took of your shirt, leaving yourself in only your bra and shorts.
He began kissing your neck, you collarbones, shoulders and arms. When he got to your chest, he looked up at you, looking for permission.
"Keep going" You mumbled
He disposed you of your bra and kept leaving small, tender kisses through your whole body.
"Hyung, we're going out for food. Are you coming?" Gyujin said from the other side of the door.
"No. I'll stay, but bring me chicken!" Wooshin told him quickly.
"Oh and hyung..." Gyujin added.
"What?" The irritation in your boyfriend's voice was now very evident.
"Say hi to ___ for me" Gyujin said chuckling as he went out with the others.
Both you and Wooshin felt like dying.

Let me know if you want a part 2 and I hope you enjoyed!