"SLAP ME WITH UR LEFT PUSSY LIP MILA!"

Here's a sexy song to set the tone ;) ^^^^

Dedicated to Camillacabello97

Cookie sashayed into the bedroom he shares with his girlfriend of 7 months, Camila.

They got together after Camila broke up with her dickhead ex boyfriend Shawn, after that she met cookie at a bar and they hit off greatly.

"Hey daddy" Canol- i mean Camila smiled at her sexy daddy boyfriend.

"HELLO CAMILA BABY!" now let's remember that Cookie monster speaks in shouts, like a growly sexy shout.
Cookie pops on the double bed and asks Canoodl- uh Camila "hey...Mila....wanna.....play?"

"OF COURSE SEXY COO COO!" Canhead replied excitedly as she hopped on her sexy daddy.

"OOOOOH IS IT PEGGY PEG TIME!?" Cookie asked.

"Well....im kinda in the mood" Camila giggles, she gets off Cookie for a sec and quickly turned on her speaker and played some nickleback "I lost my virginity to Nickleback.."

"I know Mila LOL"

Then Camila grabbed her favorite strap on and of course strapped it to her hip area. "YOU READY BIG BOIIIII!?!?!" Mila said in a Flava Flav voice.

"YES!!!!!" Cookie replied in excitement. He loved being pegged. He was ready for a pounding. Broad city style.

"LA COOKA RACHA!" Camila shouted as she entered Cookies hole, she kept thrusting and thrusting hearing Cookie Monsters loud hot moans.

"OHHHHHHHH! SLAP ME WITH YOUR LEFT PUSSY LIP MILA! GGGGHHHH! FUCK ME TIL MY HOLE TEARS!" Cookie was having a really good time ;)

Once Camila got a bit exhausted after a good 3 minutes, Camila said "Your turn now zaddy" Camila winked as she ripped of her own panties.

"OKAIIII!" Cookie Monster began eating her pussay like he does on a cookie. Obvi.

"ASDJKLNAMAHHXN DADDY UGH EAT MY COOKIE HARD ZADDY!" Camila moaned.

Cookie Monster quickly paused "SAY MY NAME! BITCH!" Cookie demanded. Getting straight back to his job.

"COOOOOOOOKIIIIIIIE!" Mila moaned in her boyfriends famous voice.

"THAT'S RIGHT!"

"PUT YOUR D IN MEEEE!" Camila moaned once again.

So Cookie stopped and stuck his 123 inch cockie in her vagoogoo.
So he started thrusting harder than Mila did.

"OH YEAAAAAHHHH WAY BETTER THAN SHIA!" Shia was another ex boyfriend of Mila's. ACTUAL CANNIBAL SHIA LEBOUF!

"THAT'S FUCKIN RIGHT!" Cookie moaned feeling the power of Mila's puss puss.

"IM GONNA JIZZ!" Camila screamed.

"SAMESIESSSSSSSS!!!" But Cookie kept continuing filling her cavity ;)

Then they both climaxed at the same time cuz they're fuckin soul mates k the end.