"Where, What?"

(A/N: Im realizing that all of the chapter titles are questions. Whoops -Alex)

"Where am I?"

That was the first question in my head after I awoke.

The darkness. The darkness was here.

Its quiet. To quiet. New York is never quiet. Why is it quiet

Reality. Reality was actually coming back to me. That wasn't something that happened often. Sometimes it takes a few days for me to realize. But by then I've missed school and other activites. But no one seems to notice anyways. it seams like im not there anyways. So why bother?

I was in an abandon building, somewhere in the country. I had no idea what day or time it was. but it was dark.

Darkness.

I could only hear the sound of something coming. something, Loud. and Fast.

My mind wonders to all the things it could be.

"A car..... an animal.... a monster.."

Stop.

To far. My mind tends to wonder away from the task at hand or whatever is happening at the moment.

But back to the noise.

I can see a figure now. Its hug. I don't don't mean football player huge. I mean the size of a car huge and it was moving. Not slowly coming this way. But almost sprinting. Right. At. Me.

I guess a normal person would have been freaked out. But im past that. Things don't bother me like they use to. I finally broke. Nothing could get to me.

"Nothing?"