2

Piper's POV

I dreaded school, as always since Liam and I had broken up. I gripped the handles on my bike with an iron grip. Peeling off my helmet I only gave a side glance to the pack where Liam stood with Hayden.

"Piper!" I looked behind me to see Lydia and Brett. Brett threw his arm over my shoulders as Lydia stepped into stride next to us.

"You can go back to them if you-"

"I'm staying with you, are the boys here?" I shook my head as neither of the boys were feeling well. I looked down as I made my way to my locker which was beside Liam's, Hayden on the other side of his. Both were standing hand in hand on top of my locker. I nearly shoved Liam away from my locker while Brett kept a death glare on him the whole time.

Liam pulled up for air and turned to look at me. A small smile spread on his face but faded as she gripped his hand, his heart rate escalated before looking down. "See you around Piper." He then walked off with her without turning back to look at me. I sighed and slammed my locker shut which I was sure everyone heard as many looked at me.

"You alright?" Brett whispered lacing his finger generally and cautiously with mine. I shrugged mad leaned into him. As much as I loved my brothers they were both still trying to figure out how Aiden was alive and as much as I cared about that I couldn't deal without Liam, Brett had turned into my rock.

"She's a bitch and he's obviously still in love with you." Lydia stated to me causing my to raise my eyebrows. She sighed before speaking.

""He's rather be with you. I saw it at the pack meeting. When she was speaking he was mad and had to bite his tongue. And then he was happy to see you. Piper he's not over you." I rolled my eyes.

"Your ridiculous. He's got her." I said in a whisper and looked down. She sighed and rolled her eyes before dismissing us as leaving.

"Don't worry about Liam he's- I can't say anything bad about him Pip. Don't worry your his mate. Not her." I smiled at the thought but quickly let my smile drop.

"I'll see you at lunch." I nodded before Brett kissed my head and left in the opposite direction leaving me standing in the hall. I stood frozen. Without my brothers or Brett or even Liam I was a fraction of a person. I was broken and it was my fault. I quickly wiped a falling tear as it showed the fear and weakness I always denied.

"What a shame it is." I spun on my heel to see Ryan. He smirked and shoved his hands to his pockets. "You and the beta boy were cute." He continued and my eyes hardened.

"What do you want Ryan?" I hissed and clenched my fists. He laughed.

"That's not a way to treat an old friend." He said taking a step towards me. I took a step back even if he was about 10 feet away, he didn't need to be any closer.

"I wouldn't consider a dead ex boyfriend a 'friend' Ryan." I said brushing my hair back with a dry chuckle. He nodded.

"Fair enough. But I am here to help you, make you a deal." I rolled my eyes.

"That's like making a deal with the devil." I said and he chuckled at me. He nodded and flashed me his smile that I had remember as it faded into a frown as he ran away from me in complete fear only years ago. I looked away from his eyes and only to his forehead.

"Your doing it again." He whispered while taking a step again. I gave him a confused look and he laughed. Lowering his eyes so they met mine again.

"Not looking me in the eyes. It's because of how things ended isn't it? Im sorry for acting like I did Pip." He said while his eyes became glassy. I pulled a half smile.

"What kind of deal Ryan?" I said finally looking at him, his head snapped up and he smiled brightly.

"Kind of trade. You help me and I help you." I narrowed my eyes at him as he spoke again. He dug his hands farther into his ripped jeans while his back t shirt covered his chest.

"I get rid of Hayden and you help me get rid of Kate." My eyes lite up at the idea of this. I looked around to see if anyone was listening. I then sniffed.

"So we get ride of Hayden and then Kate Argent?" He nodded and I bit my lip. I looked down at my feet for the first time leaving my eyes from him. I then looked back up.

"What's the catch Ryan?" I asked looking him dead in the eyes. I kept bitting my lip as I saw him shrug.

"I catch. Kate's gone then I leave. You just can't tell anyone. Ever." He says with his eyes flashing as if he's threatening me. I nod and bite my lip. Hayden had always caused me trouble, ever since she came here, before I was with Liam. She had always hated me. I wasn't sure why but she did. And I hated her. Kate was a cause of many things. Trying to kill Derek and his family and pack repetitively. I didn't see anything wrong with this idea.

"No tricks?" He shakes his head and I look up at him with a smile. His eyes were still the same green and I began thinking of all the times that I had with Ryan that were good. Dates. Laughs. Kisses. I sighed and looked up.

"I'm in."

////////
A/N

Well den.....

I was writing this and I wrote 'threatening' and began laughing because this guy in my class kept writing 'treats' instead of 'threats' on his current events😂.

Instagram: @morganallen._ @princess.odair

Twitter: @carrotqueen459