7 - The Sudden Emergence of Him, codename:ANOMALY (2)

Flush! That was the noise that is to be heard after a business in the toilet has been dealt, unless some irresponsible person leaves it as it is or the flush mechanism broke down. Who knows?

Swoosh! It is also one of the sounds that can be heard in the toilet. It is the sound from the sink where people wash their face or any part of the body visible, or sometimes invisible, by others when clothes are worn. Of course, nobody washes their private parts at the sink.

A door can be heard opening from the toilet cubicle where the flush is heard. She head straight to the sink located in front of the cubicle.

"'Swoosh!' is the sound a flowing water makes as Misaka rotated the rotating part of the tap to wash her hands and face."

The girl who called herself Misaka closed the tap as she finished and went to head out. It wasn't even a step forward that she was stopped by a figure that resembles herself. That figure shows surprise while on this side, she shows calmness, so, it's confirmed that it is not a mirror.

"Who are you?! What are you doing here? Why do you look like me?" Mikoto Misaka shouted.

"'I am MISAKA 10032,' as Misaka introduced herself to this girl. Judging by the look and her disconnection from the Misaka Network, Misaka would presume that this is the Original. In other words, you are my big sister, my Onee-sama."

"Eh?!" Mikoto was caught speechless.

"'I am a clone of Onee-sama. Using the DNA map given by Onee-sama and the advancement of science, this is made possible,' as Misaka explained to the shocked Onee-sama about my existence."

The moment she heard that, memories came rushing into Mikoto. All of them related to her DNA map and the rumors about her clone. It's true that she gave them her DNA map years ago when she was little but that was for a different purpose, it was so that some sort of muscular deficiency can be cured. Have they been lying about it all this time or have they achieved that goal and proceeded on another one? Either way this is messed up!

"'As for what I was doing here, I would say I was defecating,' as Misaka explained how she was utilising knowledge acquired from Testament to settle an uneasiness in the body."

"No! No! No! That's not what I mean! What are you doing in this place, not in this toilet!"

"'I am here to look out after a guy who's hospitalized right now,' as Misaka tried to explain in the least words possible."

A guy? Could it be that Touma has mistaken her as the Mikoto that he knew and went on being close to her? Then, she's looking after him because of his troubles that he always fated to be caught into? Anyway, she needs to know it's not him.

"Who is this guy you're looking for?" Pushing her hair aside, Mikoto asked.

"'QWE 123 ASD 456 ZXC 789' as Misaka tries to find verification from Oneesama to limit at what information is available."

"Huh? Is this some sort of secret affair that no one else has to know?" Of course, that line only echoed in Mikoto's mind.

"'I presume you have no access to classified information as you are not able to decode the password,' as Misaka picked up her machine gun from the floor."

"Wait?!" She repeated that 5 times as she shoved Misaka 10032 to not let her get away. "Who is this guy? Why are you taking care of him? Did he ran into troubles again?"

"'You have no right to access that information,' as Misaka pleaded her Onee-sama to not push me so hard and ask impossible questions I can't answer."

"Why not? I'm your sister! I'm your Onee-sama, right?!"

"'Because, I can't,' as Misaka..."

"Oh my! Misaka-san! Long time no see!' as Misaka tried to mimic the tone and style of Misaki Shokuhou-sama, the Queen of Tokiwadai."