Leaving For Tour

(Beau's POV)

Tomorrow was the day James, Skip, Luke, Jai and I were going on tour and leaving home for a little while. We have tried explaining to Olivia that we're not going to be home, but I don't think she completely understands. "Hey Olivia can you come here for a minute? We want to talk to you." Luke called from the twins bedroom. "Yeah sure!", I heard her come running down the hallway and open up the door. She walked in and I pulled her over and onto my lap, "The boys and I wanted to talk to you about something that's going on tomorrow." I said trying to make this as simple as possible for her because she was only six. "We're going to leave tomorrow , but then we're not going to be back for a while. But in a couple of months we will be back and it will be like we never left!" Luke added and Olivia looked like she finally understood but not in a good way.

(Olivia's POV)

My older brothers are leaving me for a couple of months...that means I'm not going to see them for a while. "Why do you have to go?" I asked as I felt tears forming in my eyes. "It's a really good opportunity for the Janoskians and we really have to take it." Jai explained to me. I know it was a good opportunity for them, but I didn't want them to leave, "But I don't want you to go.." I said as the tears started roll down my cheeks and I got up off of Beau's lap. I just wanted to go in my room and be by myself. "Olivia wait don't go!" Beau called to me but I just ignored him and left the twins room and went to my bedroom and locked the door. I walked over to my bed and got in the blankets and just cried, I didn't want my brothers to be gone for a couple months, I wanted them to stay here in Melbourne with me.

*one hour later*

When I woke up I looked at the clock and realized that it was 4:00 in the afternoon,I guess I had fallen asleep. As I hoped out of bed I started to rethink going out into the living room because I didn't want to have to talk to the boys again about them leaving. But I thought I might as well go out there because I'm going to have to see them again some time before they leave. I opened up my door and looked down the hallway but no one was in sight, good first start I thought. I slowly walked down the hallway and then as I got closer I could hear the TV in the living room, and I could see the tops of there heads. Jai turned around and saw me coming, "Hey Olivia!" he said which got Beau and Luke's attention. "Hi." I replied as I walked over to the couch and sat down next to Luke. "Are you ok?" Luke asked me and to be honest I really don't know if I was ok so I just shrugged my shoulders. "We're going to miss you and mom a lot." Beau said to me I guess trying to cheer me up, "I'll miss you guys too." Luke kissed my cheek and they all said I know.