He's ...... Alive?!

Ok, so this is a remake of W in place of Blue Exorcists and the real world. I'm going to change the name of the real creator of Blue Exorcists so I can add him in the story but all of this is just a fanfiction. I suggest you watch Blue Exorcist before reading this. Most italics are parts from the anime/manga. So if you've watched episode 1 and 2/chapter 1, you can skip the whole italics section if you want. Thanks to Rozero-San for making the cover.

Punching away a group of teenagers led by the delinquent Reiji Shiratori, Rin Okumura wipes the blood from his face as the gang run away asking each other,"is he a demon or something?"; with the various parts of birds and blood strewn about on the ground. Rin angrily wiped the blood dripping down from his nose and adds,"demon? Who are you talking about? You're more demonic than I am." Taking notice of his injuries,"I've done it again", but when a pigeon flies past him, he wonders "What am I doing?" Rin eventually makes his way back to the Southern Cross Boys' Monastery where he is greeted by Shiro, the high priest (Paladin), also his father or let's say it the beginning of more scolding.

With Shiro praising Rin for his diligence in finding a job then losing it, Yukio reveals that Rin is injured, prompting Shiro to get angry at Rin for constantly getting into fights. Angered, Shiro passes Rin a flyer of a friend of his who is seeking help at their restaurant, and that the interview is today. Rin, however, expresses his unease at having such a respectable job, prompting Shiro to yell at him; with Shiro saying that Rin cannot stay at the monastery forever, Rin yells back that he realizes; the nearby stove's flames come bursting out, perturbing everyone present. At that moment, Shiro is called out by another priest to speak with someone; he orders Yukio to treat Rin's injuries. While doing so, Rin remarks on Yukio's ability to treat people and his entrance into the elite True Cross Academy, which makes Yukio smile.
A short while later, Kyodo gives Rin a suit for his interview, promising him meat if he gets the job.

Rin walks out, in his suit, attempting to tie his tie, but fails miserably; he spies Shiro giving solace to a young girl who is plagued by Demons. Meeting up with his adoptive father, Rin tells Shiro,"Demons don't exist", something which he denies, saying that they exist in the hearts of man. Questioning Rin's attire, Rin bashfully states that he's going to the job interview, but is opting for the smart, casual look; Shiro sees through his guise and ties Rin's tie for him, remarking on the way he's grown over the years. As Rin walks away, vexed by Shiro's light taunting of him, the priest crushes a small, black creature in his hands.

Rin makes his way to his desired destination, but finds the area littered with the same black creatures he noticed on his exit from the monastery. Wondering if he's going insane, Reiji's group returns to seek vengeance, though Rin notices that Reiji's appearance is extremely demonic and that an abundance of the black creatures are swarming around him. Rin is quickly coaxed into going into a back alley, where Reiji attempts to bribe him into not talking about what he did to the pigeons, as he is going to True Cross Academy and doesn't wish for rumors to spread. Rin walks away and tells Reiji that he won't say a word to anyone, but Reiji pokes fun at Rin and Yukio's poor financial status, which causes Rin to go into a rage and furiously strike Reiji; he tells the boy that he can talk about him all he likes, but that he won't tolerate any badmouthing of Yukio. Reiji's lackeys, however, quickly pin Rin to the ground; Reiji mocks him, calling Rin, the former "Demon" of middle school, job-hunting piece of scum. When his lackeys try and stop him, Reiji punches them away and holds a knife to Rin's face, which prompts Rin to wonder if anyone else can see Reiji's demonic visage. At that moment, as the blade cuts into Rin's forehead, blue flames erupt from Rin's body and burn the boy, as well as scaring away his cohorts. Reiji, unlike his companions, is pleased by this and invites the "young master" to join him on their journey to go see Satan. However, before the boy can say anymore, Shiro arrives and exorcises the Demon that was possessing Reiji.